PDA

View Full Version : What's with this combat???

Nico2000nl
02-28-2015, 12:07 AM
So just started, I made it to Paris and got into some fights... But WTF...??? What's with the fighting?
I hack and slash at the simplest guards and it takes 10 to 15 blows to kill them. Sword through arms, legs, torso, throat, or head even, doesn't hurt them much.
Me on the other hand? One jab in the guts and I'm dead...? Sure, I'm not that strong yet, but this just seems really unbelievable.
And why can't I get the first strike in? No stealth at all? I have to wait till they attack?
Also... Pretty impressed by the accuracy of their 18th century rifles... American Sniper would be happy with those weapons...

This is pretty lame so far... When does this get better?

similarly
02-28-2015, 10:53 AM
It gets MUCH easier when you level up your skills. By the time you're 100% leveled up, you can pretty much LOOK at a bad guy and kill him with attitude.

TH3R4BB1T
02-28-2015, 11:23 AM
At the start, just run, do not fight. WHen you have more money, buy gear and you will beat the easiest guards just in a blow.

Nico2000nl
02-28-2015, 12:27 PM
Yeah figured it out... Intro to the game just took this long... Didn't realize that... No more replies needed, thanx...