PDA

View Full Version : GAme immediately freezes in first momrents could it be a Track IR problem?

jamesdietz
06-19-2004, 08:08 AM
Having successfully installed & played FB( even tried going back to old Il-2 game -same thing) with Track IR2 for months something strange( bad,that is has happened that may be Track IR related: I cannot get any mission to work for longer than 3seconds when it freezes up,whether PC is hot or cold,then it may or may not work again after a 10-20 second wait, then freezes up again,but eventually everything stops or by some chance I am able to exit the game without turning PC off manually.Coincidentally I seem to have begun having this problem with a download from Track IR( but then again that may have nothing to do with it...)I've tried a Track IR reinstall without results& I'm at my wits end!I do have plenty of memory ( 768MB and have added lots of stuff to game which has worked more or less ok until now...)My gamecard is128MB NVIDEA Ge Force4 4600 that I've tried to keep up dated.Please this is the worst problem yet - any ideas????

jamesdietz
06-19-2004, 08:08 AM
Having successfully installed & played FB( even tried going back to old Il-2 game -same thing) with Track IR2 for months something strange( bad,that is has happened that may be Track IR related: I cannot get any mission to work for longer than 3seconds when it freezes up,whether PC is hot or cold,then it may or may not work again after a 10-20 second wait, then freezes up again,but eventually everything stops or by some chance I am able to exit the game without turning PC off manually.Coincidentally I seem to have begun having this problem with a download from Track IR( but then again that may have nothing to do with it...)I've tried a Track IR reinstall without results& I'm at my wits end!I do have plenty of memory ( 768MB and have added lots of stuff to game which has worked more or less ok until now...)My gamecard is128MB NVIDEA Ge Force4 4600 that I've tried to keep up dated.Please this is the worst problem yet - any ideas????