PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox]Enemy's invisible, only show themself when in slow motion.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 09:11 PM
Hey, most of the time when i'm fighting enemy's and defeat 1 wave, the next one is invisible and only show up when i'm using slowmotion.
I can hit them and the camera is also facing them but it's very anoying to always using slowmotion to actually see them.

Is this normal (i lost the usermanual) or is this a bug or something or is there something i need to do?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 09:11 PM
Hey, most of the time when i'm fighting enemy's and defeat 1 wave, the next one is invisible and only show up when i'm using slowmotion.
I can hit them and the camera is also facing them but it's very anoying to always using slowmotion to actually see them.

Is this normal (i lost the usermanual) or is this a bug or something or is there something i need to do?

XyZspineZyX
12-19-2003, 01:12 PM
same problem here

GoGoLee
07-21-2005, 08:15 AM
Hey! I have the same problem. I need to use any sand powers, such as slow or revival. Then the enemies will be visible and attackable.

I don't know why do they have this stupid bug. But hey! you can go on the game but cannot complete the game anyway, because later near the end of the game. Farah will take the daggar so you cannot use any sand power

If you know better way to fix this bug please let me know...

Really want to complete this game so i can continue Warrior within and pop3

Gogo Lee