PDA

View Full Version : Timeline for Legendary Napoleonic gear set club comp - Community Developer response

Agent_Rainbow
02-27-2015, 01:16 AM
Topic. I know the prowler set is next followed by the Officer Bardiche heavy weapon, but what set will be after that since we will only have Military and Napoleonic left. Any com devs know when the Napoleonic gear set will be in the club comps? (It is the set I desire most)

P.S Sorry about any ranting and raving and use of the word "donkey" as an insult in previous postings, it's just that i care a lot about this franchise as you guys do too.

Morjik
03-11-2015, 04:30 PM
No idea...it's incredibly stupid that you can buy a game for 50€, and get half of the items in the game locked because they FORCE you to play a part of the game, for which they give absolutely no timeline and don't give you the opportunity to unlock it on your own and when you want. What if you don't want to join a club? What if you don't want to spend 10 hours grinding points just for some singleplayer armor? It's probably the most stupid system I have ever seen in a game, and that makes ACU for me one of the worst (if not the worst) Assassin's creed so far, despite being better from a pure gameplay perspective (only in terms of free-running, graphics, sound, crowd, scale of the architecture, etc... Excluding stuff like short main story, repeating missions, the ability to use a dagger or your hidden blades in a fight, etc...).