PDA

View Full Version : Can't get free game for my season pass!

Carfax83
02-26-2015, 07:45 PM
Well I'm late to the party, but I looked at the instructions in the pinned thread and they don't work for me.

Clicking on the link to the website results in the webpage closing automatically when using Chrome 64 bit. Tried it in IE11, and the website opens, but when I click on the PC tab nothing happens.. :mad:

It even happens on my phone, which is a Nexus 5! I swear I must be cursed!

I want to get my free game before the deadline so if anyone can help me it would be awesome! :cool:

TH3R4BB1T
02-26-2015, 07:48 PM
Did you also tr Firefox? Opera? Or Safari? Or contact support and wait for around a month. XD

Carfax83
02-26-2015, 07:58 PM
Tried all of those, and it still doesn't work! This is the weirdest problem I've ever seen. As soon as I click on the website, the tab closes automatically by itself.

TH3R4BB1T
02-26-2015, 08:03 PM
It may sound strange, but I found that if you open the link in a new window (right click > open in new window), then it will work (in Firefox, where I tried it).

Carfax83
02-26-2015, 08:03 PM
IE11 is the only browser that can open the webpage, but even so, a pop up from IE11 says "This website you are viewing is trying to close the tab. Do you want to close this tab?"

I hit no, and then try to click on the PC tab but nothing happens.

Carfax83
02-26-2015, 08:06 PM
It may sound strange, but I found that if you open the link in a new window (right click > open in new window), then it will work (in Firefox, where I tried it).

Damn, you are a genius! It worked! :D

Thats the weirdest problem I've ever seen I swear.. But I got my free copy of Far Cry 4, so thanks man ;)