PDA

View Full Version : Hidden HUD option?

phoenix-force411
02-26-2015, 01:48 PM
It seems there is an option that gets rid of the blending effect(plus the circle). This option can't be adjusted unless you set the HUD Presets is set to "All Hidden" which then turns off all of the HUD including this hidden option. Not sure if anyone ever bothered to make a thread about this, but if you try it, it does work. To turn on the blending effect again, you have to set the HUD Presets to any other option besides "All Hidden" and "Custom."

Fatal-Feit
02-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Oh sweet! Thank you for sharing.

I've made peace with the blending circle, but I know how much of a bother it is to others. I wonder if it can be manually turned off on the PC version. There was a guy who turned off the targeting highlight in Revelations not too long ago.

SixKeys
02-26-2015, 07:29 PM
Yup. All Hidden also gets rid of the targeting highlights around enemies. It's a fantastic feature and I'm so glad they listened to the fans. The only problem is that there's still no way to get rid of the mission objective circle if you're in the middle of a mission. :|

Fatal-Feit
02-26-2015, 07:37 PM
The only problem is that there's still no way to get rid of the mission objective circle if you're in the middle of a mission. :|

With side missions, you can untrack them in the mission menu.

topeira1980
02-27-2015, 04:18 PM
thank you so much for this little tip. i hate it that i cant show my health when the HUD is all hidden but i kinda like playing with it this way (all hidden).
the HUD like elements (the blending effects, glowing chests, glowing NPCs, contoured enemies etc etc) does something unjust to the world. with all these game-y elements OFF everything seem to blend so much better in the world. everything feels more connected and grounded in reality. i like it.

so thanks, pheonix.

all is needed now is that UBI will incorporate an option to toggle all these artificial elements off.

not that it will happen, but one can hope...