PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Outfit for Arno with next DLC Pls

EmberDragon96
02-26-2015, 03:33 AM
The next DLC being released (as I've heard) is the one where you play as the Chinese Assassin who tries to take back her country, and it's a side-scroller. This sounds a bit... awkward... in the AC universe. I've played a side-scroller AC before, which was a pixelated game for mobile phones. To entice people to get it, maybe add in more things, such as a Chinese outfit. This would go rather well with the Katana and SwordStaff for roleplayers or people who may make videos playing as a Chinese Assassin. Shay's Templar Outfit is really good looking with it, imo, but I think we could do better. I like to mess around with outfits and weapons and things when I'm bored and this could add to alleviate this boredom. Along with this, maybe some other bonuses for the main game could come with it. To further entice people to actually PLAY it, is make it so you can only get these items through the DLC. All the completionists (such as me) will probably go after it.

aL_____eX
02-26-2015, 03:36 AM
AC Chronicles China is no DLC for Unity! It's a standalone game.

EmberDragon96
02-26-2015, 03:42 AM
AC Chronicles China is no DLC for Unity! It's a standalone game.

It is? I thought this little pamphlet I got with my Xbone (that came with Unity) which talked about the season pass also said that that game was part of it.

aL_____eX
02-26-2015, 03:44 AM
It is? I thought this little pamphlet I got with my Xbone (that came with Unity) which talked about the season pass also said that that game was part of it.
It is part of the Season Pass, but it's not related to Unity in any way. It's about Shao Jun who we got to know in the Ezio Saga.

EmberDragon96
02-26-2015, 03:47 AM
It is part of the Season Pass, but it's not related to Unity in any way. It's about Shao Jun who we got to know in the Ezio Saga.

But it's still something you access in Unity, correct?

aL_____eX
02-26-2015, 03:48 AM
But it's still something you access in Unity, correct?
As far as I know, it's not. It's a completely different project.

EmberDragon96
02-26-2015, 04:28 AM
As far as I know, it's not. It's a completely different project.

Hm.

DemonLord4lf
02-26-2015, 04:36 AM
Hm.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/603/810/f57.jpg