PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever get the old Initiates back?

KimSul
02-26-2015, 12:03 AM
I'm going to get hate for this but I actually really liked Initiates. Well, at least the old version. I don't mind the new version, I just prefer the old version where it was meant for more than one game. It had things to do for AC 3, L, 4BF and FC. Though, the thing I loved the most, it was a place, by Ubisoft, to expand upon the lore of Assassin's Creed that was updated. I enjoyed reading it, especially anything that included Shawn and I kind of miss to.

So to anyone that knows anything (maybe moderators here maybe????), will we be getting back the old style of Instates back in the near future?

arjaytistic
03-05-2015, 05:09 AM
Me too, I liked playing the daily game where it told you a hint and you had to remember where you'd seen it/heard it before, it helped me a lot with some of my real life memory problems lol
Abd it told you all the history of the other games without having to replay them like ac3 I don't remember playing it but I could look at the memories on initiates to see what happened and it had things like Haytham's life also which was cool if you didn't want to read the books or just wanted a reminder
Then there was the whole community coming together to solve the puzzles William was leaving behind, they were super fun, my favourite parts of the series are always the puzzle solving ones like scanning all the glyphs and cracking codes
Now it's all just an extension for Unity. I think they should at least bring back the missions to play in the other games, it was giving me incentive to put in other games and do the missions like put in ac4 and kill three brigs or load up liberations and do whatever that mission was, gives the old games more replayability. They should definitely consider making it like the old one I think

Drysyn
03-11-2015, 02:48 PM
yeah i really hate the new initiates it's absolutely USELESS unless you own unity which i don't and i don't intend to either it will never match up to the black flag