PDA

View Full Version : No more online MP matches possible on XBox ONE after DLC #5 / Patch

SyNt4x 3rRoR 72
02-25-2015, 10:39 PM
I'm not sure if I am the only one who got this problem, but since I downloaded the latest patch and DLC #5, the online multiplayer gets always stuck.

Means: the game does not freeze though, but no other players are found at all anymore.

I have tried again and again for many times, but online multiplayer simply just does not find any other players anymore.

NAT is "open" like it was before, so nothing at all has been changed on router / port settings.

Any other games still work fine in multiplayer, it's only Trials Fusion that constantly refuses to make matchups since the latest update / DLC!

After selecting "Multiplayer / Online / X-Supercross", only my own gamertag is shown on top of the list, but it keeps staying in this state without finding any other player. Longest period I left the game seek for other players was 10 minutes, and nothing happened at all, even the progress bar is frozen. The game lets me quit multiplayer fine if i choose to, meaning it doesn't freeze like said before, but no more online multiplayer is possible anymore... :confused:

Please help!

En0-
02-26-2015, 08:13 AM
Hello,

Anyone else having the same problem?

Cheers,

Ozy Be
02-26-2015, 08:49 AM
Yes we found this issue last night also,
In a party we could play private no problem,
But when trying Online it just hung on Searching for other players screen,
We tried switching around the session group leader a few times but no joy, the red bar failed to move but no freeze, the samsara sign was spinning, and everyone could back out and we went back to Private
Did not try to enter as solo, only in party,

Also, now and again someone random would get kicked from party (sort of)
It would say someone has left the party but they are still in the game but unable to chat,
Still listed in party so you would have to manually leave and rejoin,
Although this could be MS issue it was strange and not happened like that before.
(well it did happen the day before also but had not been trying to enter public)

XboxOne on UK servers...open Nat (on mine at least)

Cheers En0

SyNt4x 3rRoR 72
02-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Yes, exactly the same behaviour here - spinning wheel of Samsara logo and endlessly seeking for players without any success, resulting in a "timeout error".

So lets hope RedLynx can check and fix this issue soon... :-)

BlueBadger400
02-26-2015, 01:38 PM
We've identified the issue and we are looking into it.

En0-
02-26-2015, 03:51 PM
Hello,

That should work again, can you confirm please?

Regards

RetiredRonin
02-26-2015, 04:14 PM
I was just in a match on Xbox One. It was a 1v1 as MP wasn't working for a bit, but let's fill up MP and get some games going.

SyNt4x 3rRoR 72
02-28-2015, 12:13 PM
Well, Online Multiplayer does work again, yes, but now there is another issue:

Almost EVERY race is ending up with all other players leaving the game during play! :nonchalance:

So for example, voting is over, bikes are chosen, and the race has started - in 95% of all cases, either in first or second race, suddenly everyone disappears, and the game says: all other player have left the game, finish the race.

And this happens - as said - in 95% of all cases, which of course spoils the fun! How comes?! :confused:

Metho Drinker
03-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Ive still got no online MP - as described above - no players are found and red bar is not moving. Ive also got problems with tournaments, current tournaments have expired and are greyed out and say 'starting new tournament' but its been the same way for 3 or 4 days now and no new tournaments have appeared. This issue has also been brought up in another post by member ThaNizza http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1017160-Problems-with-online-MP-matches-and-tournaments-after-DLC-5-on-Xbox360

Using Xbox360, Australia.

En0-
03-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Hello Metho Drinker,

Thanks for the feedback, we're investigating but it's not the same problem as X1.

I'll get back to you when we have some information. Can I just ask you to create a separate thread in this sub section of the forum please? :)
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/690-Support-Console

Thank you,

Smilies2013
03-03-2015, 05:55 AM
on PC i cant find players too, and private match is out of the question because my PC 85 friends in list are as good as gone.
Even the DLC's gives life to it for hardly 4 friends,
As i said before, fusion is a good game, but it takes way to long to improve.
Maybe you hoped that a new helmet would bring life back to it;)

sonIccay
03-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Same probs here Smilies. Cant find anyone.

Maybe you hoped that a new helmet would bring life back to it;)
:cool: