PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Perks during DFW or Commnunity Boss Fights

mackahaye
02-24-2015, 06:34 PM
Been reading through the threads and would like to get confirmation on when certain perks are available and in which arena.

My understanding is that:
- MOA 1 is available all the time and in the Spectacula and Insulae areas. Are these the only areas that MOA 1 drops?
- MOA 2 is available all the time and in the Oscan Capua area. Is this the only area that MOA 2 drops?
- MOA 3 is available all the time and in the Domus Nobilium area. Is this the only area that MOA 3 drops?

- SOF 1,2,3 is only available during DFW and in the Mercatus area. Is this the only area that SOF 1,2,3 drops? Does it only drop during DFW?

- Agron's Rage 1,2,3 is only available during DFW or Community Boss fight and in the Oscan Capua area. Is this the only area that Agron's Rage 1,2,3 drops? Does it only drop during DFW and Community Boss fights?

m7419
02-24-2015, 08:17 PM
I can tell you that SOF drops in Mercatus any time. I just got SOF2 there about an hour ago.
As far as I know Agron's Rage only drops on DFW, not sure about CBF though.
MOA.. you are correct but I don't know how frequently. Been trying for MOA2 for a couple of weeks now with no luck.

damien4181
02-26-2015, 04:55 PM
I can tell you that SOF drops in Mercatus any time. I just got SOF2 there about an hour ago.
As far as I know Agron's Rage only drops on DFW, not sure about CBF though.
MOA.. you are correct but I don't know how frequently. Been trying for MOA2 for a couple of weeks now with no luck.

I just got MoA 2 fighting in tournament. Moa 2 is in old capua, moa 3 is in garden terdernum and SOF 1,2,3 are on market alley. Agron's rage 1,2,3 only during Boss fight. Never seen it drop during double fame weekend. Good luck.

m7419
02-26-2015, 05:17 PM
OK, sorry about the mix up with Agron's Rage. Saw a few people complaining about it not dropping last weekend on Facebook during DFW ,so I assumed that was when it was available.

Haven't gotten into playing tournaments. Are the chances of perks dropping better online?

mackahaye
02-26-2015, 08:18 PM
I just got MoA 2 fighting in tournament. Moa 2 is in old capua, moa 3 is in garden terdernum and SOF 1,2,3 are on market alley. Agron's rage 1,2,3 only during Boss fight. Never seen it drop during double fame weekend. Good luck.

Been trying to get MOA 2 in the old capua, but the fighters have +200 ratings more than I have. Most of them have MOA3 & 2 and SOF 2&3 which make them very hard to beat by a good margin. I'm fighting guys that have a rating above 660 and I'm only in the second round

Tha_Tulip
03-24-2015, 07:15 PM
ratings don't really measure much, pay no mind to them when it comes to the A.I. bots. They beef them up to give you more of a challenge as you level up. That's why you will see a white or green glad that has crazy regeneration form 2 MOA III on it.

myorkiee
03-27-2015, 09:45 PM
I considered myself fairly lucky until I finally got MOA 2. Got shroud 2, MOA 1 right away, then finally MOA 2 dropped....Now for some reason no matter where I'm perk hunting the AI's all run Agron's Rage 2, MOA 2 and hurried butcher. Never changes, tried everything from starting a new glad to dropping my rating. Almost like it's glitched. Haven't seen any good perks drop since.

Tha_Tulip
03-31-2015, 04:04 PM
wait til they send the guys that take about 10 minutes a fight and gallons of blood to finish off!!! Again- A.I. just boosting the bots to challenge you. My method is to farm the shrouds first then the Moa's. Worked great till my last Trident I just perked up- 1st fight right out of recruiting was the shroud III- then 100 fights later shroud II and finally MOA III at 244, that one took a while!!! Now I have my only flawless glad with shrouds II,III MOA III Bite of Cerberus and Hurried Butcher. An experiment for now- waiting for ARIII to swap for the Bite eventually.

myorkiee
04-01-2015, 08:38 PM
wait til they send the guys that take about 10 minutes a fight and gallons of blood to finish off!!! Again- A.I. just boosting the bots to challenge you. My method is to farm the shrouds first then the Moa's. Worked great till my last Trident I just perked up- 1st fight right out of recruiting was the shroud III- then 100 fights later shroud II and finally MOA III at 244, that one took a while!!! Now I have my only flawless glad with shrouds II,III MOA III Bite of Cerberus and Hurried Butcher. An experiment for now- waiting for ARIII to swap for the Bite eventually.

Thanks for the insight, something new to try with my next glad. Really just focused on the glads i want to use online and in tourny's right now. Just figuring out my best possible builds for : two handed hammer, two handed sword (build as in perk wise, I've got the arm and weps down)

- Cheers

Tha_Tulip
04-02-2015, 02:15 PM
You may also learn and train through wagers. You are wise to perk up your online champs first. Soooo many combos of perks to put together, tough to choose sometimes. Had the standard shrouds, marks and ignore pain on my hammer for awhile, switched out IP for hurried butcher, fallen in love with that one again. Fury can be underrated- combo of AR and hurried butcher!.
Started to build with only MOA III on some of them to make room for combo perks- switched it a while back but Doctore's Focus paired with Bite of Cerberus can be wicked. play with them a bit- have fun!!!