PDA

View Full Version : Please reconsider porting Rogue to Xbox One/PS4.

jimbo91375
02-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Ubi, please reconsider porting Rogue to xbox one/ps4. I made the switch when the "new" consoles came out and hate to miss out on this one (as someone who has played every single AC game to 100% minus Rogue). I did purchase Rogue, but my xbox 360 is currently boxed up in the attic. I would gladly pay again to get the game on my console of choice.

I will beg if it helps.

Matknapers18
02-24-2015, 06:44 PM
I'd also quite like a current-gen port of Rogue. Although, I'm pretty sure they confirmed that its not happening.

Its almost like Ubisoft are disregarding Rogue's utter existence. Practically no trailers, no attempt to build hype before launch, no merchandise at all. Quite peculiar, especially considering that this is Ubisoft we are dealing with.

Its like they seem kinda embarrassed that Rogue is a thing.

marvelfannumber
02-24-2015, 06:51 PM
Its like they seem kinda embarrassed that Rogue is a thing.

Which is strange considering you would think they would try to distance themselves from Unity instead after what went down. :rolleyes:

Matknapers18
02-24-2015, 07:02 PM
Which is strange considering you would think they would try to distance themselves from Unity instead after what went down. :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking. You'd think that they would want to put anything out there that diverts the attention away from unity.

Although, from what I've gathered, despite being generally liked in the forums, Rogue actually got worst ratings than Unity.

Jackdaw951
02-24-2015, 07:20 PM
Don't be dissing Unity to prop up Rogue. It isn't necessary, and they're both worthy games (after 5 patches on Unity). I agree that Rogue should see a new-gen version. It can't be that hard either, since it basically runs on the same infrastructure as Black Flag, and that got a new-gen release.

Hans684
02-24-2015, 08:00 PM
Still want it but doubt it will happen, a shame since at some point my Xbox has to be put away. With a current gen version I could at least enjoy until the next gen.

Deezl-V
02-24-2015, 10:39 PM
Just look at the success of Grand Theft Auto 5 from old gen to current gen. I'm sure ACRo would be just as successful. Spruce it up like GTA and it will sell. I'll even buy it to play it again on ps4 from the 360 version I played last month.

jimbo91375
03-16-2015, 08:16 PM
Let's make this happen Ubisoft!

JustPlainQuirky
03-16-2015, 08:17 PM
im certain we'll get a collection eventually of all the first gen games on 1 disk in current gen

Sabutto
03-21-2015, 08:07 AM
Don't be dissing Unity to prop up Rogue. It isn't necessary, and they're both worthy games (after 5 patches on Unity). .

Lmfao. I found that funny, hilarious actually xD

M3gaToxic
03-21-2015, 11:24 PM
From what I hear from people Rogue was not very good so I doubt they would port it. Besides wasn't Rogue and Unity out at the same time but Rogue was meant for Last Gen and Unity for Current Gen?