PDA

View Full Version : How does Uplay work exactly?

dorianstorm123
02-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Hello, everyone!

I'm fresh here and I must apologize in advance, if this is not the correct place or way to ask this question, but I can't quite understand something about the Uplay account and the code for the activation of any Assassin's Creed game. I want to buy AC 2 from a local store near my home, because it is a good deal at the moment, but the problem is that my laptop doesn't have a CD-ROM, so I can't install the game with the CD from the package. All I can use from the package from the store is the code for Uplay. If I register the game in Uplay with the code from the bought package, could I then simply download the game from there, without having to pay for it again, since I already bought it, but not online? Please, if anyone could give me some information, because I've searched for a long time, my PC is quite new and I'm just discovering the AC universe, which is AWESOME!! This stupid CD-ROM is my problem and I just need to find the needed information, so that I don't buy the game from the local store and then have no way of installing, respectively playing it.

Thank you very much in advance!

TH3R4BB1T
02-24-2015, 06:21 PM
If you go to 'my games' then there should be a box saying activate product (there are three links in a grey box). Then a window opens and you can type a code to add it to your library. Then press the cover, and you will be able to download it.

dorianstorm123
02-24-2015, 07:26 PM
@TH3R4BB1T, thank you very much for your quick reply! Have a nice day! :)