PDA

View Full Version : Single Lane Custom Tracks In Xbox 360 Private Online MP

RetiredRonin
02-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Hi Riders,

As some of you noticed, and posted about, along with the update yesterday came the ability to play custom single lane Trials tracks on the Xbox 360. This caused some confusion as we had previously announced that single lane multiplayer would not be available on this platform due to performance concerns. While these performance concerns remain we decided at the last minute to allow the ability to play custom tracks in private multiplayer matches.

The reasoning behind this is that we understand many of you would like to play your own or favorite custom creations with friends or even just use MP to help test out your tracks before release. Used for this purpose, we saw no reason to keep this option from you other than performance. Since the performance expectation for custom tracks is not the same as in game tracks, and this will only be available in private matches, we saw it as an acceptable risk.

While you will be able to play custom single lane tracks, the in game career mode tracks will not be available for online play. As stated previously (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1007378-Why-Single-Player-MP-will-not-arrive-on-Xbox-360?p=10562001&viewfull=1#post10562001) these tracks do not perform at an acceptable level in the multiplayer mode.

Hopefully this clears up the confusion.

-Community Team

empecee
02-24-2015, 02:07 PM
great news for the outdated hardware owners . :) cut down versions are always better than blaming the system . just like gta .

aMcConghie16
02-26-2015, 05:47 AM
Sweet it's better than nothing:) this may be a dumb question but is single lane mp available on PS3? I was thinking of buying one I can't really afford a X11 or ps4?

BeardinUSA
02-28-2015, 09:01 AM
Sweet it's better than nothing:) this may be a dumb question but is single lane mp available on PS3? I was thinking of buying one I can't really afford a X11 or ps4?

Doubtful. Considering trials fusion isnt on PS3 :p