PDA

View Full Version : Buying Original Serial Key for AC4: Black Flag

SixStringevil
02-24-2015, 09:41 AM
Hi,
I am from India and I have bought all my AC games in past. My Kid brother has bought the the Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
Since i have the game i'll be needing an Original Serial key which I assume to be cheaper than buying the whole game. Can anyone recommend me from where i can buy original Serial Key?

The allkeyshop seems to display quite a lot of results but i am not sure if it is a valid and trustable source.
Please help me out !

P.S. I am assuming what i am asking is Legal thing to do. Correct me if i am wrong !

YazX_
02-24-2015, 10:29 AM
yes its legal but you will be taking risks, all those online key shops are not official partners nor authorized re-sellers for Ubisoft, meaning you dont know from where they are getting their keys, most of them get keys legally while few might use stolen CC to buy them from authorized sellers and then re-sell them back with cheaper prices, hence to this fact, you might buy a key that has been bought using stolen CC and resold back to you, in this case you are risking getting your key banned and it might happen 1-3 months after playing the game and nothing you can do about it but to demand a refund from where you bought it from, this has happened multiple times in the past with every game, if you search the forums for "key banned" you will find plenty of threads about this and all of them are bought from third party sellers. however, i'm not saying that all keys are stolen, i'm just explaining the risks.

Anyway, i recommend buying from official sellers like official Ubisoft store Ubishop or steam, gamestop,... but if you want to take the risk and buy from those third party websites, then i would point you to G2A or Kinguin, those are like ebay for games and offer protection for buyers, and also always USE PAYPAL when buying as you can always dispute and claim your money back if something went wrong.

SixStringevil
02-24-2015, 03:28 PM
Hey YazX ! that was a big a big help. I am really not familiar with things outside my country and i had few doubts about kinguin etc.
That post cleared it up !

YazX_
02-24-2015, 08:53 PM
You are very welcome :)