PDA

View Full Version : The Assassin's Creed

playlisting
02-24-2015, 04:08 AM
A video I made using the CGI trailers for the Ezio games. Feedback is appreciated. If you enjoyed the video please leave a like :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONKY-UqJ3xc&feature=youtu.be

If there's already a dedicated thread for video uploads, mods, please move it there - I don't mean to clutter up the forum.

Fatal-Feit
02-24-2015, 04:12 AM
Absolutely amazing. Nice job!

Good choice with ACR's theme. Very nostalgic for me. =p

Assassin_M
02-24-2015, 04:19 AM
Noice. Good choice of music. Some advice: I don't know what you were trying to accomplish or what your vision for this was but there was just something not clicking. The transitions between scenes were very rigid and there was no rhythm to when and how the switch between scenes happened, not to mention that the the tone and tempo of the music itself didn't help the fast paced action going on. Lastly, Don't use the slow motion effect too much, since you're using WMM, especially with fast paced action and MUCH better looking slow mo already in videos. Slow motion would be better when the videos you're using are ones you captured yourself.

Keep making videos, man and watch others.

playlisting
02-24-2015, 05:42 AM
I don't know what you were trying to accomplish or what your vision for this was but there was just something not clicking.

Neither do I truth be told. I just downloaded the trailers found a good song and went to work :P In the beginning I noticed there were a lot of parallels between the trailers but upon closer inspection there didn't seem to be that many so I just tried to match similar scenes with one another.

The transitions between scenes were very rigid and there was no rhythm to when and how the switch between scenes happened, not to mention that the the tone and tempo of the music itself didn't help the fast paced action going on.

Noted. I tried to speed it up towards the end when Ezio was chasing his target but I think the spot you mean in particular is in the revelations trailer before he sees the ghost of Altair. The advice is appreciated :)

Don't use the slow motion effect too much, since you're using WMM, especially with fast paced action and MUCH better looking slow mo already in videos. Slow motion would be better when the videos you're using are ones you captured yourself.

I assume you're joking about WMM :P but the slow motion in the video was already in there. The slow mo effects were done by Ubi :)