PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Ubisoft to reconsider releasing expansions for HOMM3HD

Waxberries
02-23-2015, 11:24 PM
Despite a lot of critics I'm actually enjoying HOMM3HD a lot on my tablet. I love the new graphics in hi resolution. I am aware of that there are LOTs of bugs need to be fixed, there are more features which can be added. But as a HOMM3 lover since 1999, I really wish Ubi could re-consider releasing AB and SoD for the future.

Anyone played the original SoD knows how much we are missing with RoE, and HOMM3 HD has a potential to sell millions copied with the full expansions, and now you did 80% but it still fails half way.

Please, do not "just" rely on the source code, it won't be that difficult to add these features without it. You have all the concepts already, considering what community has done with WoG and HoA, this task should not be difficult with a big company as Ubi. And I believe you will reward well with the expansions.

So please reconsider making AB and SoD for the HD version, and anyone who has the same feeling, please reply to let Ubi know that WE WANT Expansions FOR HOMM3HD.

Thank you!!

Prayer182
02-25-2015, 11:13 AM
+++1

eviljuzu
04-06-2015, 04:08 PM
I also think that expansions are needed. I will purchase this for iPad instantly when the expansions are released. Until that happens, I'll keep my money.

Heroesfan123
04-09-2015, 07:06 PM
They won't do it. Instead grab Exagear Strategies, copy over your original game files, buy the suggested control scheme for like 3 dollars, and play COMPLETE. Not perfect, crashes infrequently on my samsung galaxy note 3 due to the multi-core cpu,(single core device should play without crashes) but has expansions, is zoomable, and has online multiplayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuWC46hamog

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/07/28/exagear-strategies-allows-strategy-fans-to-play-some-old-school-pc-titles-on-their-phones-and-tablets/

Suck it Failbisoft.

victorash
04-11-2015, 08:19 AM
Yes it's nice, but I didn't find such program for iOS devices, so no help for me

fetito666
05-12-2015, 11:41 PM
What about the "HEROES CHRONICLES: ALL CHAPTERS"? Will those be added soon?