PDA

View Full Version : Why has everyone hushed up about the crapness of Club Competitions?

Agent_Rainbow
02-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Topic. I want the Legendary Napoleonic set now, not when some donkey at Ubisoft decides its time to put it in a woefully egregious club competition. The community has fallen silent in the face of Ubisoft's bullsh*t. We must take up our pitchforks once again and there is no time more favourable than the present. Ubisoft should dispense with Cub Comps immediately and unlock all player gear currently held hostage by this holocaust. In addition, we the community should also not buy AC Victory on release and pick it up used, if at all. I hope you community developers who state that you are 'listening to our feedback' (yeah sure you are, though in the grand scheme of things I am highly confident that you don't give a sh*t) heed my words. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Assassin_M
02-23-2015, 09:59 PM
Talk respectfully or don't at all. Internet anonymity is no excuse for vulgar language and immature name calling. Grow up.

rob1990312
02-23-2015, 10:05 PM
with all the hate being thrown around the forum these days, i wonder will it actually make a difference to future ac games

Assassin_M
02-23-2015, 10:06 PM
with all the hate being thrown around the forum these days, i wonder will it actually make a difference to future ac games
It wont make a difference when you're an immature brat. They listened when people complained about Initiates and the companion app. No one needs to call someone a donkey for them to listen.

aL_____eX
02-23-2015, 10:07 PM
We've had this before in times of ACIII being the latest release.

rob1990312
02-23-2015, 10:09 PM
the hate wasnt as bad in here for ac3 as it is for unity, every time i come on here lately some one is whinning or complaing about unity

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 10:12 PM
the hate wasnt as bad in here for ac3 as it is for unity, every time i come on here lately some one is whinning or complaing about unity

Welcome to the Hate party man

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbl0bsChxj1rw6hzpo1_400.gif

Agent_Rainbow
02-23-2015, 10:20 PM
Talk respectfully or don't at all. Internet anonymity is no excuse for vulgar language and immature name calling. Grow up.

Look where talking 'respectfully' got us. You may be content with being deepthroated by Ubisoft and their club comp bollocks but I am not. You need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Assassin_M
02-23-2015, 10:23 PM
Look where talking 'respectfully' got us. You may be content with being deepthroated by Ubisoft and their club comp bollocks but I am not. You need to wake up and smell the coffee.
I returned the game because of club competitions, so don't you use the idiotic and overplayed card of "waking up". Criticism is warranted, complaints should come in millions. They didnt remove the companion app and initiates because you called them donkeys. Get off your high horse, you're no rebel leader.

rob1990312
02-23-2015, 10:25 PM
when you finally get that crappy piece of armor that will make barely no difference to your game what will you complain about then

Agent_Rainbow
02-23-2015, 10:38 PM
I returned the game because of club competitions, so don't you use the idiotic and overplayed card of "waking up". Criticism is warranted, complaints should come in millions. They didnt remove the companion app and initiates because you called them donkeys. Get off your high horse, you're no rebel leader.

No they removed all that because millions of us called them donkeys. Hopefully the same fate will befall CC

Xstantin
02-23-2015, 10:40 PM
can you drop the donkey thing

Assassin_M
02-23-2015, 10:41 PM
No they removed all that because millions of us called them donkeys. Hopefully the same fate will befall CC
Right, "millions".

Stay classy, man.

aL_____eX
02-23-2015, 10:43 PM
I didn't notice many people calling Ubisoft donkeys. :confused:

Your complaints may be legit, but calling them names won't change a single thing.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 10:45 PM
http://www.mjoines.com/files/images/Gifs/0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

SixKeys
02-23-2015, 11:13 PM
Comparing an obscure video game feature to the Holocaust. And people wonder why gamers aren't taken seriously.

Democrito_71
02-23-2015, 11:37 PM
I personally see no problem with the club competition thing. It's not that difficult to win the club competition.I made my own club with with 2 others and I win every time so I almost unlocked all the locked outfits with not much effort. Though it's annoying Ubi locked certain contents it Unity that can't be unlocked if your'e not in a club. The club competition should reward winners new outfit parts/weapons instead of locking content that's already in Unity.

And at last, don't insult the people who create the games you want to play. It's very disrespectful to be offensive and to affront those who worked for years to create the AC-franchise. If you have some issues you wish to address to Ubi here on the forums, then be constructive and try to come up new solutions. Then maybe Ubi will listen to you and your opinions. Calling them donkeys and such, then they will not take you seriously and they will not bother your criticism at all.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 11:39 PM
I personally see no problem with the club competition thing. It's not that difficult to win the club competition.I made my own club with with 2 others and I win every time so I almost all unlocked all the locked outfits with not much effort. Though it's annoying Ubi locked certain contents it Unity that can't be unlocked if your'e not in a club. The club competition should reward winners new outfit parts/weapons instead of locking content that's already in Unity.

And at last, don't insult the people who create the games you want to play. It's very disrespectful to be offensive and to affront those who worked for years to create the AC-franchise. If you have some issues you wish to address to Ubi here on the forums, then be constructive and try to come up new solutions. Then maybe Ubi will listen to you and your opinions. Calling them donkeys and such, then they will not take you seriously and they will not bother your criticism at all.

At least we can understand him. Unlike he who we dont speak of >.>

JustPlainQuirky
02-24-2015, 12:53 AM
Comparing an obscure video game feature to the Holocaust.

my go-to analogy