PDA

View Full Version : 'Pointy End' Club Competition

PointyEBT
02-23-2015, 09:28 PM
Hi.

Is there a bug of some sort with the sync cherry bomb kills? My friend and I have been trying to make this work this afternoon, but with little success. We know that it's basically 'kill someone that the other person has lured', but it's SO inconsistent! We've tried stabbing, shooting, phantom blade shots, mortar shots, berserk blade shots, ending up in combat and eventually killing them with a sword.... It's only worked for us about three times total.

What exactly are we meant to be doing here? We're chucking the bombs and waiting for them to investigate, so we know we're killing the right ones, but it's really frustrating.

There are only two of us in our club so we need our bonuses to work when we go for them (especially as we're really good at running the museum heist normally and doing it to get these bonuses is going pretty much in the opposite direction of how we normally run it to get full reward).

Thanks

strigoi1958
02-24-2015, 12:58 AM
At the start of the competitions I have found the points are sometimes not awarded but they may catch up later but it should work soon... Also with the bombs it is timing as well, too soon or too late doesn't count... it is just a bit of trial and error to work it out.

PointyEBT
03-01-2015, 07:34 PM
At the start of the competitions I have found the points are sometimes not awarded but they may catch up later but it should work soon... Also with the bombs it is timing as well, too soon or too late doesn't count... it is just a bit of trial and error to work it out.

Thank you. :) Sorry, I should have responded sooner after you took the time to comment. We still can't make the lures work so we've been plugging at just going on run and gun sprees.