PDA

View Full Version : Future AC:Unity DLC

Revan-Risinger
02-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Is there more incoming DLC for Unity? The past ones had 3 or 4 chunks of DLC. We only Got Dead Kings and a couple of weapon packs. Just wondering if there was more coming. They said it was the biggest Season pass for AC thus far. I hope the China Chronicles don't count as part of that, because that's technically not Unity DLC.

Anykeyer
02-24-2015, 07:36 AM
Thats it.

TH3R4BB1T
02-24-2015, 06:26 PM
The DLC also include China. It is totally different then what all other games on PC were. But I think it will be awesome and hope it is with a lot less bugs then Unity. :P

jeffies04
02-25-2015, 10:19 PM
China will be fun. A new way to enjoy AC...

I wish there was more. Seemed like there should be more after the ending of Dead Kings.

Green_Reaper
02-26-2015, 12:34 AM
Is there more incoming DLC for Unity? The past ones had 3 or 4 chunks of DLC. We only Got Dead Kings and a couple of weapon packs. Just wondering if there was more coming. They said it was the biggest Season pass for AC thus far. I hope the China Chronicles don't count as part of that, because that's technically not Unity DLC.

The pattern has always been like this - announce game and season pass. After launch they release a couple patches to fix the inevitable hiccups. After that, they're finished with the game and move on to the next project. After season pass content is available, it's never a thing where they keep releasing new dlc content every few weeks/months or so.

jeffies04
02-26-2015, 06:19 AM
The pattern has always been like this - announce game and season pass. After launch they release a couple patches to fix the inevitable hiccups. After that, they're finished with the game and move on to the next project. After season pass content is available, it's never a thing where they keep releasing new dlc content every few weeks/months or so.

Well, Tyranny of King Washington was released as three parts. I was hoping Arno's DLC would be like that, especially since there's so much more room for it given that ending.

timpbader
02-27-2015, 12:25 PM
It's just that King Washington was 1 DLC broke into 3 parts and advertised well in advance. The only dlc I can remember that was released this late that came out of nowhere was The Davinci Disappearance.

Anykeyer
02-27-2015, 12:28 PM
Back then they still didnt invent a way to sell you 2nd half of the game wo actually releasing it. Only ACR and later games got season pass.

jeffies04
02-27-2015, 09:14 PM
I really wish there was more.

They could do so much more with Napoleon and his "big plans"