PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity cafe flickering

GreedyCarter
02-22-2015, 08:16 PM
I have a weird problem whenever I'm in the café not sure if anybody else has experienced, the only way to describe it is sort of white flickering spots on the walls of the café specifically the underground area, I've tried it with SLI on and off and it's still there, it seems to be much less pronounced with MSAA turned off and just using FXAA, but it's still there a bit.

Anybody else?

YazX_
02-24-2015, 03:08 PM
This was a problem with early game release, post patches fixed this issue, make sure you have all patches installed including patch 1.5.

guest-kJ8sE2Qr
03-13-2015, 06:22 AM
This was a problem with early game release, post patches fixed this issue, make sure you have all patches installed including patch 1.5.

Are you positive? Can you confirm it was fixed?

I have all of the latest patches and the issue still exists for me. Flickering White dots/lines on various textures. It's significantly worse indoors in various buildings but can also be seen in alleys.

MSAA and TXAA have it really bad whereas FXAA shows significantly less of the flickering white dots. Strangely I've also noticed that playing the game at night nearly eliminates all of the white flicker regardless of AA. The other 3 time of day settings are the ones that have the issue.

I use TXAA and some buildings are practically unplayable since the entire interior is littered with flickering white spots.