PDA

View Full Version : Original Rocksmith song list

Kane1966
02-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Hi, I bought Rocksmith 2014 for the Xbox one and is there a way of getting all the songs for the original Rocksmith as there are quite a few I would like. Don't really want to buy indevidual songs. I do not have a Xbox 360 and I don't really want to get one just so I can buy the original game and then import it.

DREWBAA
02-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Hi, I bought Rocksmith 2014 for the Xbox one and is there a way of getting all the songs for the original Rocksmith as there are quite a few I would like. Don't really want to buy indevidual songs. I do not have a Xbox 360 and I don't really want to get one just so I can buy the original game and then import it.

I bought the game used for like $7 and then played it on a friends system. After that I bought the import pack for $10. Well worth the $17.

I let my friends borrow it and do the same and eventually gave it to someone who does not have a Xbox one.

Kane1966
02-22-2015, 08:32 PM
I bought the game used for like $7 and then played it on a friends system. After that I bought the import pack for $10. Well worth the $17.

I let my friends borrow it and do the same and eventually gave it to someone who does not have a Xbox one.

Thanks, shame they do not sell a song pack, I know someone who I could borrow their 360 so will try that

elemenohpenc
02-23-2015, 02:11 PM
Thanks, shame they do not sell a song pack, I know someone who I could borrow their 360 so will try that

Don't forget to sign into YOUR XBL profile on their 360... then play the game. Go through the soundcheck and once it puts a save file on his 360, you should be good to purchase the pack on your XONE. Although, while you've got it loaded up you should at the very least play the Eric Clapton and Cream songs since they won't transfer ;)

cklinejr
02-24-2015, 08:57 PM
If you want to see what songs you'll get, master list is here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/995065-Master-Song-list-Spreadsheet-%28download-link%29

Use the pull down on the heading to sort by 'Rocksmith on disc" All except the red are import-able.

Kane1966
03-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Thanks