PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Altairs Outfit by doing Helix Rifts doesn't work.

pacmanate
02-22-2015, 12:43 PM
I have completed every single Helix Rift and yet it still doesn't unlock.

This game has taken 3 months to get "fixed" and it still doesn't bloody work properly.

Farlander1991
02-22-2015, 12:54 PM
They forgot to mention in the requirements that you have to collect artifacts from the Helix Rifts, not the Helix Rifts themselves (originally, you would unlock Altair's outfit by collecting all artifacts unlocked by the companion app).

pacmanate
02-22-2015, 01:03 PM
They forgot to mention in the requirements that you have to collect artifacts from the Helix Rifts, not the Helix Rifts themselves (originally, you would unlock Altair's outfit by collecting all artifacts unlocked by the companion app).

Wow, okay not worth it for me haha

SixKeys
02-22-2015, 02:33 PM

The absolute pinnacle of stupidity was making the artifacts randomly respawn in different places. It wasn't enough that you had to solve twenty obscure puzzles, play the companion app and find all the artifacts across three different Rifts, the artifacts aren't even always in the same places.

aL_____eX
02-22-2015, 02:37 PM
The absolute pinnacle of stupidity was making the artifacts randomly respawn in different places. It wasn't enough that you had to solve twenty obscure puzzles, play the companion app and find all the artifacts across three different Rifts, the artifacts aren't even always in the same places.
Actually they are. It's just random which of the 3 or 4 artifacts spawns in your run and that already collected artifacts will also spawn eventually. But every artifact is located in one definite spot.

JustPlainQuirky
02-22-2015, 05:14 PM
I got the altair outfit last night.

It was a pain, but worth it.

Getting all the skill points, however, not worth it.

aL_____eX
02-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Getting all the skill points, however, not worth it.
If you're going for 100% they are. And they are not even hard to find.

The only thing I would have liked to see is that it's enough if one person collects them in a mission. Some of the points are way off the mission route and all 4 players have to go to the spot which is kind of stupid, because that's what 4p missions are for imo - all players approach the target slightly different and try to help each other.

AIB91BUTCHER
01-28-2017, 05:49 AM
Is it possible to get it if you have had it previously and have collected the relevant companion app artifact?

BrotherElitio
02-13-2018, 07:06 PM
You must collect artifacts for Altairs outfit in rifts but its pure crap, you got no map\lead not worth it.