PDA

View Full Version : I personally love assassin's creed unity and wish there was more I could play

phoenixc4
02-21-2015, 08:45 PM
Sorry if this is the wong place to post this but I just wanted to say that I loved this game since I know that unity originally recieved a lot of flak but I really enjoyed it and it was basically what I always hoped assassin's creed would be. But I must say I have not played assassin's creed rogue or assassin's creed black flag so I have no idea how great boats are so I can't fairly judge boats but I imagine boats are fairly great.

Some things I wish this game did have though is more mmorpg like features just a little bit more like not full mmorpg but similar to destiny but better since I know destiny's mmo features are far from perfect. Also I wish their was more co op missions because ever since assassin's creed 2 I always wished their was co-op in these games.

Anyway I just wanted to say I loved the game and I personally can't wait for the assassin's creed game because they are probably becoming one of my favourite game series.

Xstantin
02-21-2015, 08:51 PM
Some things I wish this game did have though is more mmorpg like features just a little bit more like not full mmorpg but similar to destiny but better since I know destiny's mmo features are far from perfect.

Don't give them ideas :nonchalance:

Perk89
02-21-2015, 09:02 PM
It's a ship.

A ship can pull a boat. But a boat cannot pull a ship.

Perk89
02-21-2015, 09:03 PM
I'm pretty sure I don't like this guy.

DemonLord4lf
02-21-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm pretty sure I don't like this guy.

Yes yes, whatever you say Robert Faulkner :p

Jackdaw951
02-21-2015, 10:28 PM
Sorry if this is the wong place to post this but I just wanted to say that I loved this game since I know that unity originally recieved a lot of flak but I really enjoyed it and it was basically what I always hoped assassin's creed would be. But I must say I have not played assassin's creed rogue or assassin's creed black flag so I have no idea how great boats are so I can't fairly judge boats but I imagine boats are fairly great.

Some things I wish this game did have though is more mmorpg like features just a little bit more like not full mmorpg but similar to destiny but better since I know destiny's mmo features are far from perfect. Also I wish their was more co op missions because ever since assassin's creed 2 I always wished their was co-op in these games.

Anyway I just wanted to say I loved the game and I personally can't wait for the assassin's creed game because they are probably becoming one of my favourite game series.

No. Just NO! And yes, they're ships, not boats. Try them; you'll like them.