PDA

View Full Version : How to Earn Helix Points In-Game?

Sleepingmonster
02-21-2015, 11:42 AM
How to earn it on Assassin Creed: Unity?

SixKeys
02-21-2015, 07:09 PM
By opening your wallet and sending all your money to Ubisoft.

aL_____eX
02-21-2015, 07:47 PM
PS: You'll never need them at all. ;)

ERICATHERINE
02-21-2015, 08:03 PM
I seen, while playing, that I got that type of point when I played time anomales missions, but I don't remember if, in the case where I replayed those missions, I could get some other points. Also, I don't konw if we get helix point, when when going to the type of time anomalies where we can get the artefacts, since I did not try that yet. ^-^

Sleepingmonster
02-22-2015, 06:52 AM
I seen, while playing, that I got that type of point when I played time anomales missions, but I don't remember if, in the case where I replayed those missions, I could get some other points. Also, I don't konw if we get helix point, when when going to the type of time anomalies where we can get the artefacts, since I did not try that yet. ^-^

What time anomalies mission?

Anykeyer
02-22-2015, 07:56 AM
By opening your wallet and sending all your money to Ubisoft.

You get some credits just for playing main missions.

ERICATHERINE
02-22-2015, 08:33 PM
What time anomalies mission?

All the ones where that initiates girl talk to us, then we jump into the rif to go for the first time, in the game, in (warning spoilers) La belle epoque, the world war 2 and the one where we finsh in front of the castle (which I don't remember the name). In these 3 missions, the goal is to find the rift that will get us back to Arno's time.

ERICATHERINE
02-22-2015, 08:37 PM
You get some credits just for playing main missions.

Not all the main missions. I checked after most of these missions and the only ones where I saw that I earned some helix point are the one who are time anomalies.

Sleepingmonster
02-23-2015, 06:50 AM
All the ones where that initiates girl talk to us, then we jump into the rif to go for the first time, in the game, in (warning spoilers) La belle epoque, the world war 2 and the one where we finsh in front of the castle (which I don't remember the name). In these 3 missions, the goal is to find the rift that will get us back to Arno's time.

Can you do it again and get a Helix Points or that is one time only? I use mine on hack upgrade and now short of 20 Helix Points. Also I spent the Helix Points that I got from Uplay.

ERICATHERINE
02-23-2015, 04:12 PM
Can you do it again and get a Helix Points or that is one time only? I use mine on hack upgrade and now short of 20 Helix Points. Also I spent the Helix Points that I got from Uplay.

Sorry, I don't remember. The better I can tell you is that I THINK I saw, it gave me helix points, but less than the first time. You'll have to try to see. At least, these missions are not taking much time to do. ^-^

Anykeyer
02-24-2015, 07:38 AM
Not all the main missions. I checked after most of these missions and the only ones where I saw that I earned some helix point are the one who are time anomalies.

You should also get credits for first 2 sequences.

Can you do it again and get a Helix Points or that is one time only?

One time only. You wont get additional credits even if you delete all save files.

ERICATHERINE
02-24-2015, 09:27 PM
You should also get credits for first 2 sequences.

One time only. You wont get additional credits even if you delete all save files.

Ok, sorry. I started checking after the first time anomalies, so I didn't know. ^-^