PDA

View Full Version : Is player Baniment possible?

Hi Bard 009
02-21-2015, 06:43 AM
I want to know if there's a way to ban a playr because of his behavior.
There's an specific player with the gamertag "<removed name>" that have an disgusting behavior in the game and in the official forums of the game.
He even sent an nasty message for my girlfriend on Xbox Live because he saw us playing (using watch on main menu).

We already reported him on Xbox Live, facebook, Youtube (he made some disgusting videos with my photos) and in the Airmech forums

If someone must be blocked from the game, it should be him. I'll send an email for Microsoft as well

Tully__
02-21-2015, 06:54 AM
Please don't report the names of mis-behaving players on the forums, forum staff do not have the access required to investigate.

Your post suggests that it is his behaviour which is the problem, in this case you need to report to support or abuse pages for each of the services where you see the behaviour. As you've already done this for all the relevant services, you just have to wait for them to respond.

Hi Bard 009
02-21-2015, 06:57 AM
Sorry for that. But I just want to know IF there's a way for a player to be banned from the game

Tully__
02-21-2015, 07:13 AM
Since it's on XBox, that will be up to the XBL administrators. Neither XBL nor PSN allow external support staff (Ubi, EA, etc...) access to ban players from servers.