PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity: An Idea Or A Glitch That Has Been Noticed

thesanchez405
02-21-2015, 03:32 AM
I believe I have possibly noticed a glitch in Assassin's Creed Unity or have thought of a possible idea that could be implemented.
I am playing on the PlayStation 4 version of Unity and I'm unsure if other platforms experience this problem (if it is a glitch). I have noticed that there is an option to buy items that can be unlocked by completing club competitions, but is impossible to do so as the option is greyed out even if I have the correct amount of livres. For example: Legendary Medieval Breeches cost 160,000 livres and can be unlocked by winning the club competition, but it is impossible to buy them. The option to buy them is there as it displays the cost and the button to confirm the purchase, but it just won't allow it no matter how many times the button is pressed. I hope that this is just a bug that managed to slip it's way through patch 5 because then it can easily be fixed in the next patch.
If this is not a glitch, then think of this as an idea for future implementation as the option to buy certain armour is teasing and descriptions of the items on other websites state that they can either be won or bought.

I hope that this problem can be fixed or that this idea can be implemented in the future.

Thank you for reading, and thank you Ubisoft for an amazing series of games that keep getting better.

DemonLord4lf
02-21-2015, 03:37 AM
I believe I have possibly noticed a glitch in Assassin's Creed Unity or have thought of a possible idea that could be implemented.
I am playing on the PlayStation 4 version of Unity and I'm unsure if other platforms experience this problem (if it is a glitch). I have noticed that there is an option to buy items that can be unlocked by completing club competitions, but is impossible to do so as the option is greyed out even if I have the correct amount of livres. For example: Legendary Medieval Breeches cost 160,000 livres and can be unlocked by winning the club competition, but it is impossible to buy them. The option to buy them is there as it displays the cost and the button to confirm the purchase, but it just won't allow it no matter how many times the button is pressed. I hope that this is just a bug that managed to slip it's way through patch 5 because then it can easily be fixed in the next patch.
If this is not a glitch, then think of this as an idea for future implementation as the option to buy certain armour is teasing and descriptions of the items on other websites state that they can either be won or bought.

I hope that this problem can be fixed or that this idea can be implemented in the future.

Thank you for reading, and thank you Ubisoft for an amazing series of games that keep getting better.

There's a glitch in Unity!!! Say it ain't so :O

http://www.theozonehole.com/images/ozonef4.jpg

Anyways... welcome to the forums. As far as that glitch you found goes, it could be patch 5 or something. They were suppose to unlock everything.

thesanchez405
02-21-2015, 03:42 AM
I'm glad they unlocked Alta´r's outfit, had to find artifacts in the helix rifts and it became available :)

DemonLord4lf
02-21-2015, 03:45 AM
good to hear. now let us all descend into madness

http://31.media.tumblr.com/47bdf92657e4ff76356adfbe6fa61456/tumblr_ml243wHeZ01r0y8j6o1_500.gif

thesanchez405
02-21-2015, 12:02 PM
Bump

RADAR__4077
02-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Edit: ignore what I had here earlier. I completely read everything wrong.

I'm assuming you are new to the game. The price tags were there at the beginning, when comps were still MONTHS away from coming online.

I know.... I know....

thesanchez405
02-22-2015, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the reply, I admit I am new to Unity having starting to play it since valentines day.
After reading through the club competition FAQ's I have learned that the locked items are unlocked two weeks after they are the prize in one of the weekly competitions. Though this does meet with my point I mentioned above, I feel that the need to wait two weeks for the item to be unlocked is unnecessary as we should be able to purchase what we want when we want as long as we have the money.

RADAR__4077
02-22-2015, 02:11 AM
Thanks for the reply, I admit I am new to Unity having starting to play it since valentines day.
After reading through the club competition FAQ's I have learned that the locked items are unlocked two weeks after they are the prize in one of the weekly competitions. Though this does meet with my point I mentioned above, I feel that the need to wait two weeks for the item to be unlocked is unnecessary as we should be able to purchase what we want when we want as long as we have the money.

Your preaching to the choir man. I've been saying that from the beginning.

According to Ubisoft, we represent small part of the community.