PDA

View Full Version : App and Arno figure not needed anymore for gamecontent, srsly? Lol

Abbott.Avi
02-20-2015, 09:18 PM
So after completed that stupid app, I just discovered, its not needed anymore? Why the hell? Month and something of awfull checking, etc...
Also free Arno fearless outfit for everyone? Got figure, and it came as a bonus content for something u purchased. Again, wtf?
Maybe wait a bit, and whole game will be free eventually.

But lesson learned, ....

dargor5
02-20-2015, 09:22 PM
Well you payed for the figure, as you stated the outfit in game was just a bonus, not whats you were paying for

Abbott.Avi
02-20-2015, 09:32 PM
I payed for figure + extra game content, u can read it everywhere, on the box, in e-shops, etc. Its property of product.
I dont care much, but seems stupid, trying to sell something w bonus, which will be available for anyone in close future.
Would u be happy if u bought something with additional bonuses, which maybe increasing the price or make the product unique comparing to others, only to find out, bonus is not a bonus at all actually.
As I said, i dont care, everybody has it now ingame, but i cant stand the Ubi bloody system which is: ITS BROKEN, DONT REPAIR IT, MAKE IT FREE!

Lignjoslav
02-21-2015, 08:00 AM
The app was hugely unpopular. In that light, abandoning it made more sense than fixing it.

As for complaining about an item that was unlocked to a wider audience than previously intended, I'm not even going to dignify that with a comment.

Abbott.Avi
02-21-2015, 11:28 AM
Then swimm to Cuba, everything is unlocked for everyone there, u dignifyboy :cool:

Lignjoslav
02-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Not sure why I'd go anywhere, I'm just fine where I am, thank you very much, you're the one complaining.

Still, admittedly, Cuba is a pretty cool place. I know a few people who go there any chance they get, even though it's not such a short trip from Europe. But it's not so cheap, let alone free, if you're a foreigner, I have to tell you that. So yeah, thanks again for nice wishes. Oh, wait... Were you trying to offend me, like, call me a communist or something? That's an amusing reaction, reminds me of good old days, when I was five.

Abbott.Avi
02-21-2015, 12:32 PM
So, case closed, thanks for reactions, no hard feelings :o