PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Rogue outfits question

siralex1986
02-20-2015, 03:25 PM
Hi everyone, console players!

I'm a PC player that is counting the days until 10th of March, when I'll finally be able to play AC Rogue; I was looking at a showcase video with all the outfits that you are able to collect, and I noticed that even if displayed with the hood in the preview, all the outfits are then weared with the hood off.

Is that how they will look during the whole game? I quite like the hood, it's distincitve if you ask me, I didn't like the no-hood endgame outfits in Black Flag, so I'll be quite disappointed if most outfits in Rogue are weared with the hood down!

Actually, I was sosad that the Shay outfit for Arno was without hood, it looks so cool!

aL_____eX
02-20-2015, 04:03 PM
The 'main' outfits are without hoods, except for some which can be crafted (some feature a hat) and the Assassin robes.

siralex1986
02-20-2015, 04:20 PM
I heard that the Dark Assassin one is supposed to have a hood, but then in a few gameplay videos I saw it without hood.....

aL_____eX
02-20-2015, 04:29 PM
Unfortunately, only the original one has it iirc.

brotersinarms
02-20-2015, 04:32 PM
Well i'm the opposite, i don't like the Hood at all (in this time period anyway). However, you'll have the hooded outfit in the beginning of the game, and can always go back to that original outfit in your wardrobe. I personally never tried it, but know its available in my wardrobe if i want to use it.