PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III: Liberation: synchronisation 100% problem

CappaMedicea
02-19-2015, 07:50 PM
First of all, sorry for my not excellent english, I'm from Italy :)

I have a problem to explain to people who managed to complete AC Liberation HD with a 100% syncrhonization in the stats (not only in the principal story)

I've completed the full story and the secondary mission with a 100% sync but in the stats it says that I'm at 99%. I took all the collectibles and the coaches but in the stats it says that I'm at 92% of coaches opened. I also beat all the smuggler's camp and the mission for the mackandal stash doesn't start... And, last but not least, it says that I have 98% of the map unfogged and 99% of chambers opened...

I read that this is a common problem, this game is full of bug, but the solutions I tried didn't work. Please help me, what must I do to solve all these problems and finally get 100% synchronization?

Please, answer with a simple english :p Thank you so much!!

aL_____eX
02-19-2015, 08:00 PM
The 92% chests opened issue is a display bug, means that's shouldn't be the problem because you have collected all chests.

For the 99% Chambers issue, just replay the mission where you buy your first dressing chamber, it will jump to 100% then.

98% of the map shouldn't be the problem as well.

It's about Mackandal's secret stash not appearing for you. This mission prevents you from getting 100% overall sync. Have you already checked the location of this mission and if it appears there even if it's not marked on the map? I remember there is a glitch that appeared when you opened the chests in Smuggler camps before clearing them as part of a mission. If you did that, you'll most likely not be able to get 100% on your current save game.

You could still try checking all Camp locations again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzxqI8tqHe0

CappaMedicea
02-20-2015, 10:35 AM
The 92% chests opened issue is a display bug, means that's shouldn't be the problem because you have collected all chests.

For the 99% Chambers issue, just replay the mission where you buy your first dressing chamber, it will jump to 100% then.

98% of the map shouldn't be the problem as well.

It's about Mackandal's secret stash not appearing for you. This mission prevents you from getting 100% overall sync. Have you already checked the location of this mission and if it appears there even if it's not marked on the map? I remember there is a glitch that appeared when you opened the chests in Smuggler camps before clearing them as part of a mission. If you did that, you'll most likely not be able to get 100% on your current save game.

You could still try checking all Camp locations again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzxqI8tqHe0

I'll try again, the problem with the Smugglers camps is that someone respawn again even if I'm sure that I cleared all of them. Thank you very much, I'll check them again

aL_____eX
02-20-2015, 04:08 PM
I'll try again, the problem with the Smugglers camps is that someone respawn again even if I'm sure that I cleared all of them. Thank you very much, I'll check them again
Then unfortunately your current save game is glitched. Many people had this problem back ago when the game was released. It hasn't been fixed until today.

Nish777
03-20-2017, 01:04 AM
Hey everyone! Sorry to be the one to give out bad news but your right. 100% might not be possible without doing A new game replay. I contacted Ubisoft support on this issue. They said that by opening the chests on the first mission (before he asks you to clear all camps); it interupts the flow of the game's programming. Unless you have a PS+ or X Box Cloud back-up save, and can reset the game to before either of those missions; theres not a solution. They cant (or mabye won't) patch it!