PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Chronicles China

DemonLord4lf
02-19-2015, 07:30 PM
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-2015-Games-Announced-By-Sony-70051.html

This is the list of the PS4 games coming out for 2015 and Assassins Creed Chronicles China is on that list. Does this mean it'll be released as a separate game instead of a dlc?

Mr_Shade
02-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Hi,

Assassin's Creed: Chronicles - is a stand alone game - it's not 'DLC' for an existing game?

It's part of the season pass for ACU - but it's still a stand alone game :)

DemonLord4lf
02-19-2015, 07:41 PM
Hi,

Assassin's Creed: Chronicles - is a stand alone game - it's not 'DLC' for an existing game?

It's part of the season pass for ACU - but it's still a stand alone game :)

Yea i knew that... i meant was it going to be a full blown game or just part of the ACU season pass still... Just wondering with that list Sony posted up.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 11:35 PM
So do i need to have AC Unity to get Chronicles China? I'm thinking of selling my AC Unity.

aL_____eX
02-23-2015, 11:41 PM
So do i need to have AC Unity to get Chronicles China? I'm thinking of selling my AC Unity.
Pretty sure they said it's a standalone game, only included with the Season Pass.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 11:43 PM
Pretty sure they said it's a standalone game, only included with the Season Pass.

Yea i got that... just wanted to make sure I didn't the game to play it... If i sell the game i usually delete the file... >.> Guess i'll sell the game and just keep the file until AC Chronicles China comes out

aL_____eX
02-23-2015, 11:45 PM
Yea i got that... just wanted to make sure I didn't the game to play it... If i sell the game i usually delete the file... >.> Guess i'll sell the game and just keep the file until AC Chronicles China comes out
Just back the 10mb up on any USB drive and you're good to go.