PDA

View Full Version : Got 100% but mementos says 81/84?

EmptyCrustacean
02-18-2015, 11:53 PM
As the title says. Anyone encountered this?

Also, these forums are not very user friendly. I just did a post and it logged me out for no apparent reason. Tried to go back and it lost my post completely.
I'm fed up with the auto log-outs. :mad:

Pandassin
02-18-2015, 11:59 PM
Do you have all the intel from the Helix Rifts? You get a memento for each location (Belle Epoque, Medievil, Occupied Paris). All you need to do is free the trapped Assassin and get the bonus score for all the rifts to unlock the mementos.

EmptyCrustacean
02-19-2015, 12:02 AM
Do you have all the intel from the Helix Rifts? You get a memento for each location (Belle Epoque, Medievil, Occupied Paris). All you need to do is free the trapped Assassin and get the bonus score for all the rifts to unlock the mementos.

Yep, done that ages ago.

ImaginaryRuins
02-19-2015, 03:23 AM
Shame that Patch 5 doesn't seem to deal with this issue. Looks like I'll be stuck with 80/83 Mementos forever.

Domestico
02-19-2015, 09:43 AM
I've completed every paris story in the game, progress tracker reflects this. Map however shows I'm lacking 6 missions, and I have not unlocked the memento for completing all of them..

aL_____eX
02-19-2015, 11:21 AM
Couldn't that be Club objectives? I remember, you receive banners in the club room after completing different tasks.

EmptyCrustacean
02-19-2015, 06:59 PM
This is what I'm seeing:

http://i59.tinypic.com/nbx5di.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/xgd34i.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/157yfzc.jpg

aL_____eX
02-19-2015, 07:36 PM
How many club banners are still locked for you? I'm at 81/84 as well, lacking 2 club banners unlocked by challenges and I'm not sure if there's another reward for completing all club challenges. So like I said, maybe that's it.

EmptyCrustacean
02-19-2015, 07:49 PM
How many club banners are still locked for you? I'm at 81/84 as well, lacking 2 club banners unlocked by challenges and I'm not sure if there's another reward for completing all club challenges. So like I said, maybe that's it.

I haven't played any club missions despite being in a club. I don't know how to start a club mission.

aL_____eX
02-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Is your club active? You can check your club progress by going to the club room. There's one table with a book on it, showing all the club goals and which ones your club has completed already.

EmptyCrustacean
02-19-2015, 07:58 PM
Is your club active? You can check your club progress by going to the club room. There's one table with a book on it, showing all the club goals and which ones your club has completed already.

Apparently, my club is no1. Where is the club room? How do I actually engage in a mission?
Sorry for all the questions. The game never attempts to explain these things.

aL_____eX
02-19-2015, 08:04 PM
It's not really missions, it's just goals your club has already reached, like playing 20 Coop missions with 4 people and stuff like that. The club room can be found at Cafe Theatre. You should see an icon on your map. Or you just go into the game's menu > My brotherhood > My club > Club goals (at least that's what I think it is called in english, it's the third point on the list).

EmptyCrustacean
02-19-2015, 09:15 PM
It's not really missions, it's just goals your club has already reached, like playing 20 Coop missions with 4 people and stuff like that. The club room can be found at Cafe Theatre. You should see an icon on your map. Or you just go into the game's menu > My brotherhood > My club > Club goals (at least that's what I think it is called in english, it's the third point on the list).

Thank you, I will have a look but if I play this and that doesn't solve the problem then I'm afraid it's yet another AC glitch that stops me from getting everything I can get in the game. Every AC game has it (apart from Rogue).

aL_____eX
02-19-2015, 09:30 PM
Thank you, I will have a look but if I play this and that doesn't solve the problem then I'm afraid it's yet another AC glitch that stops me from getting everything I can get in the game. Every AC game has it (apart from Rogue).
*cough* Legacy outfits *cough*

EmptyCrustacean
02-19-2015, 09:35 PM
*cough* Legacy outfits *cough*

oh yeah lol forgot about that. Don't you have to play each AC game for about 10 minutes to get them except that requires all games being on one console?

AkatsukiAlucard
04-01-2015, 01:34 PM
I've been wondering about this myself. It's not the Legacy outfits. I've got all of those unlocked, too, and I'm still at the 81/84. As for the Statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower reading 1/3 and 2/3, that's not the missing three. If you go to the other mementos they'll read like 1/9, 2/9, 3/9 or 1/12, 2/12, etc., just to show what spot that is out of how many total.

namcigam820
03-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Sorry about drudging this up again, but I just started playing ACU 2 months ago.
I have yet to find a post that actually resolves this accomplishment (issue).
Xbox One version only goes to 80/83 mementos.
I imagine it's still missing the same ones as PS4 gives one out specific to their system.
Any help is welcome.

KingTyr
01-08-2018, 12:42 AM
Would love if there was ever a resolution to this. Tried some stuff out and was unable to budge past 81/84 despite being 100% in every other area.