PDA

View Full Version : Arno does not respond to controls

wzelly13
02-18-2015, 11:35 PM
This is by the far the WORST Assassin's Creed game, and quiet possibly the worst game overall, that I have played.

Whoever did the programming for the movement controls should be FIRED and banned from the video game industry.

Regardless of the patch from today, 2/18/2015, in the last 2 weeks that I have been playing this game, I have experienced:

* Arno NOT attacking enemies when engaged and enemies are distracted by a smoke grenade
* Arno NOT assassinating enemies from a cover spot even though "Assassinate" appears for the Attack (X on Xbox One) button in the HUD
* Arno continues to climb UP when pushing RT + B, which should equal Free-Run DOWN
* Arno jumping from a balcony to the ground when facing a building and pushing RT + A, which should equal Free-Run UP or Climb
* Arno NOT dropping from a ledge when pushing ONLY B, even though "Drop" appears for that button in the HUD
* Arno continuously jumping over a roof top entrance rather than grabbing the ladder, no matter what button I push or what angle I approach the opening
* Arno NOT performing staggering attack
* Arno NOT performing a Quick Shot no matter how many times I equip the pistol and hit LB

I am on the verge saying forget it and quitting the Assassin's Creed games if this is the best Ubisoft can put out.

Here is a suggestion, DON'T PUT OUT A GAME EVERY YEAR. Take time to develop them, test then, refine them, before you release them!!

jeffies04
02-19-2015, 03:16 AM
* Arno continuously jumping over a roof top entrance rather than grabbing the ladder, no matter what button I push or what angle I approach the opening

This is the only one that I consistently have a problem with. Are you sure everything is set up correctly?

YazX_
02-19-2015, 11:01 PM
a thread will not be created in PC board unless if you were on PC board, however, Moved to Consoles board.

Hans684
02-19-2015, 11:08 PM
Of course he doesn't, he's an Assassin. They fight for freedom.

phoenix-force411
02-19-2015, 11:34 PM
I guess you chose Levantine way.

Perk89
02-20-2015, 01:54 AM
I've had a number of these same issues since the patch yesterday.

YodaySunrider
02-20-2015, 02:18 AM
I can't say I have had many, if any, of those issues on PS4 and I have put multiple hours into the game since the patch. Are you sure you aren't trying to do something while in the middle of another animation? Either way, I also have the game on the XB1 from the bundle, so I'll check it out and see if I get any of the issues there.