PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Altair's outfit after patch 5?

phoenix-force411
02-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Unless it bugged for me after I collected all 8 artifacts in the Belle Epoque, do you get the Altair outfit differently now?

aL_____eX
02-18-2015, 10:47 PM
As far as I know you still have to collect the three artifacts tied to the outfit. One in Belle Epoque - Tornado, one in Middle Ages - Battlefield and the last in Occupied Paris - Covert(?), could be Tower as well.

aL_____eX
02-18-2015, 10:50 PM
Shahk,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkZ-51qFXH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PmGgUVNoaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aU0AUXwUVA

You won't need all of them, but the 3 I mentioned in my previous post. Those 3 unlock Altair's outfit.

Shahkulu101
02-18-2015, 10:55 PM
Thanks, I deleted my earlier post because I was going to look it up but you done the work for me.

I'll get on it tomorrow. So much bother for one outfit lol, and I know I'm just going to run around in it for 10 minutes and then turn the game off... :p

aL_____eX
02-18-2015, 10:57 PM
It still sucks that even already collected artifacts will eventually spawn every once in a while, but following his paths you should get it done in about 1–1 1/2 hours

EmptyCrustacean
02-19-2015, 12:10 AM
Just keep dying in the rifts and artifacts you want will eventually respawn.

siralex1986
02-19-2015, 10:13 AM
I'm not sure to understand how those missions work...I mean, you have to collect all the artifacts during the same run or in multiple ones? Since they don't seem to spawn all together I don't get how to collect them all.

And Altair's outfit is unlocked by collecting all the artifacts in the 3 missions above?

Domestico
02-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Can anyone confirm that all artifacts are now collectible even without doing the companion app missions?

aL_____eX
02-19-2015, 11:19 AM
I'm not sure to understand how those missions work...I mean, you have to collect all the artifacts during the same run or in multiple ones? Since they don't seem to spawn all together I don't get how to collect them all.

And Altair's outfit is unlocked by collecting all the artifacts in the 3 missions above?
YEs, you'll have to do in in multiple runs. Unfortunately there's the possibility of already collected artifacts spawning. Just follow the paths in the videos I posted earlier and it should be no problem to collect all artifacts in about an hour.

Can anyone confirm that all artifacts are now collectible even without doing the companion app missions?
A friend of mine confirmed this last night. She was able to collect the Nomad artifacts.

Latte10010
02-19-2015, 03:12 PM
I got Altair's outfit after getting an artifact in Middle age Rift, but it was only after Patch 3.
I think that you need collect each artifact in every ages. It was frustrating, but you keep playing the same stage again and again
it will eventually came up so you can get all unlocked artifacts after all.

Shahkulu101
02-19-2015, 05:32 PM
Yay, I got it! Only took me half an hour or so. :)

Now to run about in it doing menial tasks and collecting pointless chests...

Jackdaw951
02-19-2015, 08:25 PM
I guess this is something else to shoot for now. It's the only outfit I'm missing. I think I wore it for about 5 minutes in Black Flag, so I'm not exactly eager to go rift jumping.

Altair1789
02-19-2015, 08:42 PM
So what if I already collected them all but the outfit just doesn't unlock? I'm on PC so no patch yet, not sure if this patch is supposed to unlock outfits that should already be unlocked

aL_____eX
02-19-2015, 08:44 PM
So what if I already collected them all but the outfit just doesn't unlock? I'm on PC so no patch yet, not sure if this patch is supposed to unlock outfits that should already be unlocked
If you already collected the 3 artifacts, the patch will unlock the outfit for you. Just ask rebe. :p

similarly
02-20-2015, 02:47 PM
I've been spamming Eagle Vision in the rifts and have noticed that when I'm close to an artifact, I'll see a gold artifact symbol appear. Well, tonight, in the Paris Tower mission, I saw a BLUE artifact symbol appear (meaning, I think, that like the blue chests, it's related to the companion app). I don't know if it's one of the one's we need for Altair's outfit, but I can hope.

aL_____eX
02-20-2015, 04:12 PM
I've been spamming Eagle Vision in the rifts and have noticed that when I'm close to an artifact, I'll see a gold artifact symbol appear. Well, tonight, in the Paris Tower mission, I saw a BLUE artifact symbol appear (meaning, I think, that like the blue chests, it's related to the companion app). I don't know if it's one of the one's we need for Altair's outfit, but I can hope.
Just shows which type of artifact it is. White glowing ones are normal artifacts, gold ones are Initiates artifacts and blue ones are Nomad artifacts (which were unlocked by completing Nomad missions until the latest patch). Unfortunately, the colour doesn't say anything about what they are for.

Like I mentioned earlier, the three Altair artifacts are in Belle Epoque - Tornado, Middle Ages - Battlefield and Occupied Paris - Covert (although I'm not sure here, could be Tower as well)

similarly
02-21-2015, 01:25 AM
Another tip I found was that if I find that the rift has loaded an artifact I've already collected, I don't actually have to exit the whole mission. I can RESTART the mission and it will usually load a different artifact. Also, when I collect an artifact, I don't have to finish the mission. I can restart and look again. The artifact stays "collected".

freedomsapostle
04-09-2015, 10:22 PM
As far as I know you still have to collect the three artifacts tied to the outfit. One in Belle Epoque - Tornado, one in Middle Ages - Battlefield and the last in Occupied Paris - Covert(?), could be Tower as well.

Can it be any artefact from each of those rifts or does it have to be a specific one?

Donmecca23
05-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Thanks for these aL_____eX! They were really helpful!!!

Saixak
12-05-2015, 10:44 PM
To verify, I just need one artifact from each of those Rift missions: 1 from Occupied Paris - Covert, 1 from Belle Epoch - Tornado, and 1 from Middle Ages - Battlefield? Any artifact I can find, but one per Rift. Is this right?

Saixak
12-12-2015, 08:16 PM
To verify, I just need one artifact from each of those Rift missions: 1 from Occupied Paris - Covert, 1 from Belle Epoch - Tornado, and 1 from Middle Ages - Battlefield? Any artifact I can find, but one per Rift. Is this right?

I collected the mentioned artifacts and did not unlock Altair's outfit. I will now proceed to get every artifact to see if that works.

Ureh
12-13-2015, 12:52 AM
I'm on the last rift too. Mmmm can't wait!