PDA

View Full Version : No 5 gold diamonds.....

ItzLegit360
02-18-2015, 10:01 PM
I thought the patch would have fixed the glitch in where you enter Franciade and you equip a piece of armour it takes away your 5 gold diamonds and turns them back to white. I spent half an hour getting the legendary guillotine... nothing. I have full fully upgraded legendary armour and no gold diamonds.

Will they patch this soon or does anybody know a fix?

Thanks

Jackdaw951
02-19-2015, 08:13 PM
I was hoping that too. Not to be. My diamonds are still white. Not a big deal, really. It should be fixed, though.

JustPlainQuirky
02-21-2015, 02:21 AM
I am also having this issue.

Started up Unity. Had a good time completing the companion missions and getting the rest of the chests

but my stars arent gold anymore

and i have all legendaries equipped.

explanation? fix?

aL_____eX
02-21-2015, 09:32 AM
Just adding that the change of gear sometimes leads to some strange change of stats. Tailored things for example will often give you about 90% stealth while legendary Sans-Culottes gear only gives you 40%. The 'stat-making' system is totally broken until today.

Jackdaw951
02-21-2015, 08:02 PM
Just adding that the change of gear sometimes leads to some strange change of stats. Tailored things for example will often give you about 90% stealth while legendary Sans-Culottes gear only gives you 40%. The 'stat-making' system is totally broken until today.

Good point. Now that the legendary medieval hood is finally unlocked, I bought it because it ups every single stat for stealth compared to my prowler hood; yet even upgraded, stealth shows as worse now in the ratings. So, is stealth actually worse, or is it just a borked stat-display system?

Terrence_Lee
02-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Actually, I noticed the 5 gold stars rating system froze after u started playing dead kings, and it stayed frozen

I mean frozen is, no matter where you are (even back in Paris), ur 5 stars rating remain unchanged (5 white star)

In my case, I have every best piece of gear on me (all gold star ratings), but after dead kings it fell back to 5 white star

If that is not enough, I tried change into some lower level gear, and the rating stayed unchanged! Even the gear rating statues in trophy room of cafe stay unchanged too.

That means the raing mechanic is frozen after dead kings

But to be honest, I think the chance that they would patch it is slim.

First of all, it is not a priority fix, it doesn't affect gameplay but just the look of it, and consider how ubi do things nowadays, I believe they will just let this 1 slide. After all, it is not threatening the gameplay.

Second, I believe patch 5 will be pretty much the last update for unity. Think about that, most of the games usually only have up to 3-4 updates, unity has 5 is already taken overtime for ubi. I mean yes, the game is pain in the *** and ubi deserved to patch it more than they should. But after patch 5, I think they have pretty much patched up most of the fatal glitches in the game, what was left are just some minor bugs, compare to the really serious ones. I dun think they will continue take time in it anymore. Plus, China chronicles still under developements, not to mention ac victory.

Maybe it is time to put unity behind us...

JustPlainQuirky
02-22-2015, 03:24 AM
99% completed the game

all legendary gear + weapons equipped

still no gold stars

whats the dealio?