PDA

View Full Version : Terrible customer service at the workshop

dargor5
02-18-2015, 04:26 PM
Have anyone else had a bad experience with these guys?

On monday I made an order for Arno Jacket which is in stock. Yesterday I got a bit more money to spend on a better shipping so I emailed customer service about upgrading it (this was done in the morning, central US time).
I got a very fast response telling me that I was going to get an email to pay the diference of the shipping upgrade and that meanwhile my order was going to be put ON HOLD.
Well Ive not yet received such email so my order is now 2 days on hold and they usually take 3 more days to process.
It's beyond me how a CS person will think that I wanted my order delayed more if I asked for faster shipping, thats not using common sense.

Till the moment of this post my order is on Pending status meaning it wont start to be processed even though they already charged me. Very mad about this:mad:

Fatal-Feit
02-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Not sure if related to UBI workshop, but I have a friend who was charged twice because they shipped her two Arno The Fearless statues and they refuse to answer her ticket. It's been two months and the ticket is still unanswered.

Mr_Shade
02-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Hi there, I can only ask you contact the Ubi workshop team again and ask them the progress - assuming the email has not been flagged as spam by your email provider [maybe worth checking your spam folders?]

Not sure if related to UBI workshop, but I have a friend who was charged twice because they shipped her two Arno The Fearless statues and they refuse to answer her ticket. It's been two months and the ticket is still unanswered.

Hi, can you ask your friend to contact me directly? or - please provide me with her ticket number and I'll chase this up :)

dargor5
02-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Hi there, I can only ask you contact the Ubi workshop team again and ask them the progress - assuming the email has not been flagged as spam by your email provider [maybe worth checking your spam folders?]

Hi, can you ask your friend to contact me directly? or - please provide me with her ticket number and I'll chase this up :)

Yes I did check my spam folder too continuosly and nothing. Emailed them again this morning asking them to resume my order without the shipping upgrade (not in the mood to give them more money for shipping when they delayed my order) and have not had any replys, checked my order status on the account and still on pending.
I guess if I dont hear from then tomorrow Ill just cancel the order as it was through paypal its easier

dargor5
02-19-2015, 05:09 PM
To update the post.

Today I still not received any emails or change on my order status so I emailed them again and ask the order to be cancelled, this was done promptly I already have a refund in process (7-10 days to process it).

Anyway my advice is that if you plan to buy something from them make up your mind the first time as dealing with the dumb customer service is a pain.