PDA

View Full Version : An extra multiplayer mode?

IxKILLxZOMBIES
02-18-2015, 09:17 AM
Just an idea and you might be able to get it working on 360 ;)

1v1 similar to the trials frontier mode but two people join a lobby vote on a track from the base game/DLC but one person races while the other spectates and then the second person has to beat his time and faults

I think this would be a great mode non the less but also might be possible on 360?

Or if the spectating is just straight up impossible on 360 maybe it could be the same as frontier but u only get 2 heats/try's on the track best time/faults wins

Anyone think this is a good idea for all platforms?

aMcConghie16
02-21-2015, 05:12 AM
Spectacular idea there's got to be something they can do for us 360ers! I can't afford to get a Xbox one but even if I could I don't see the point when I only play one game TRIALS. As a side note is it worth it to buy a next gen if u only play trials?

KorIash
02-21-2015, 05:45 AM
Spectacular idea there's got to be something they can do for us 360ers! I can't afford to get a Xbox one but even if I could I don't see the point when I only play one game TRIALS. As a side note is it worth it to buy a next gen if u only play trials?

If it means selling your XB360, you most definitely should not do it. The xbox one isn't worth making such a sacrifice. Even without selling your 360, I wouldn't consider it unless you can really get value out of the XB1 for its other features.

@OP: like the idea!

BeardinUSA
02-21-2015, 09:07 AM
They were a little unclear with their message, but the truth is they are dropping support for the 360 beyond the required season pass content.

They dont want to pay the money to create specialized version of updates for the 360. No matter what you suggest they wont do it. They just blamed the hardware because it sounds better from a PR standpoint than, "we dont want to have to pay for the dev hours to create a last gen version of updates."

360 will never see another major update. You will get the season pass content, but thats it. Suggestions are pointless, because its not a hardware issue, its a matter of paying for development time to create 360 specific updates... they simply dont wanna spend the money.

BeardinUSA
02-21-2015, 09:18 AM

Is what it is, guaranteed compatibility for probably 5+ years. Its unlikely they will make any major updates to 360 in fusion, and whatever the next trials game is, likely wont be on 360 at all. Whether or not its worth the purchase price, is entirely your call.

Then again if all I played was one game, I probably wouldnt buy a 360 or any gaming platform for that matter. You must really like trials.

IImayneII
02-21-2015, 01:04 PM
Suggestions are pointless, because its not a hardware issue, its a matter of paying for development time to create 360 specific updates... they simply dont wanna spend the money.

Not a hardware issue? Are you part of any dev team? Most unlikely. 360 hardware is past 10 years old, a 10 year old PC can't run Fusion the way 360 runs so be happy they even got it optimized for it. And yes it is probably possible, if they work another year on optimizing it, but nobody is going to put so many recources on something like that while the game at the moment is even barely properly finished.

BUT, they shoudln't have released Fusion for the 360 in the first place, only thing it does is bring everything else down because they want to keep 360 on par with other versions. In general, every promoted "next-gen" shouldn't even be on "old-gen". And yes I get why they did it, but look where it got us.

It's kinda sad how people assume +10yr old hardware should be capable of running every "next-gen" game flawlessly.

aMcConghie16
02-26-2015, 05:41 AM
I love trials but I do play other games cod zombies final fantasy resident evil ect... It sucks but I definitely get that they don't want to spend the money. I was thinking of buying a PS3 for 100$ trials fusion is on there right? Will ps3 have single lane mp?

IxKILLxZOMBIES
02-28-2015, 06:34 AM
I love trials but I do play other games cod zombies final fantasy resident evil ect... It sucks but I definitely get that they don't want to spend the money. I was thinking of buying a PS3 for 100$ trials fusion is on there right? Will ps3 have single lane mp?

No it's on xbox 360,xbox one,ps4 and PC

Bonobhoy
05-07-2015, 12:41 PM
How about CHASE MODE?

2 vs 2

2 players set off and have 1 minute to get ahead of the other 2 ,there goal is to get to the end of the track....after the timer counts down the 2 chasers attempt to catch up and tag the other 2 out?

Maybe the chasers have extra speed boost or something?