PDA

View Full Version : Should they add some news to the next Assassin's Creed ?

GamerCOD99
02-18-2015, 12:22 AM
I think Ubisoft should add Levels and experience things in the next Assassin's Creed. I think we should be able to have our own skill points. Leave me your opinion and I hope you are going to like my idea. :):):)

JustPlainQuirky
02-18-2015, 12:29 AM
This is very confusing.

I do think the skill point system in Unity sucks, however.

Why do I have to go to specific locations and collect floating abstergo symbols to learn how to sit down? At least make our skills unlocked via creed points so we dont have to deal with 394802340 different point systems.

Fatal-Feit
02-18-2015, 12:42 AM
Levels and experience sounds neat. They should Combine Creed Points (EXP) with Ranks (LVLs) and get rid of Sync Points. It'll be less of a headache for players.

JustPlainQuirky
02-18-2015, 12:49 AM
Levels and experience sounds neat. They should Combine Creed Points (EXP) with Ranks (LVLs) and get rid of Sync Points. It'll be less of a headache for players.

yes that is what i meant. rid of sync points. they're terrible.

like, really annoying in the sense that they're impractical.

if i could forward 1 thing to the dev team, it would be this specific thing. because its a minor tweak that makes a big difference in player experience.

RADAR__4077
02-18-2015, 12:54 AM
I hated that by the time I unlocked many of the high end skills the story was pretty much over.

JustPlainQuirky
02-18-2015, 12:55 AM
I hated that by the time I unlocked many of the high end skills the story was pretty much over.

Because most of the sync points are in co-op missions, completely separate from the story. it's quite annoying because it means you cant upgrade your skills at your own pace.

playlisting
02-18-2015, 12:55 AM
I wouldn't like it. Unity's over the top with buying skills already. I have to buy a 'skill' to be able to sit on a bench or stand in a crowd? To be able to pick a lock? It's ludicrous. I prefer the way of the older games where you're actually taught things such as when Mario teaches Ezio how to fight or Paola teaches him how to blend with the crowd. Ubisoft went mad with the customisation in Unity and, in my opinion, it didn't go well.