PDA

View Full Version : I've collected a nomad box in-game but app still has my recruit out to get it!!!

EmptyCrustacean
02-17-2015, 08:22 PM
I've done everything. I've tried signing in and signing out, I've restarted my phone but the app won't acknowledge that I've already picked up the box!!!
It's locking my best recruit in a 24 hour collection preventing me from sending her out to complete further missions and locking the series of missions she has just done so I cna't send her for round 2. This is why you shouldn't have automatic collections at all!!!

I'm fed up with this app. Ubisoft, please just unlock all the artifacts and nomad boxes. The nomad app is a buggy mess and a failure and I'm tried of grinding through it just to do the stuff that I want to do in-game!

wvstolzing
02-17-2015, 08:40 PM
I know this will sound irritating, but ... just let it go. Don't worry about it, it's not worth it. Just assume it doesn't even exist; I'm glad I uninstalled the 'app', and I won't *ever* be installing *anything* like it again.

I feel stupid already, since I had to set up a virtual machine just to get it working; and it brought my laptop to a crawl, overheating, fans blasting at full speed, just to display a map, some blinking icons, and slideshows.

bitebug2003
02-17-2015, 09:29 PM
I know this will sound irritating, but ... just let it go. Don't worry about it, it's not worth it. Just assume it doesn't even exist; I'm glad I uninstalled the 'app', and I won't *ever* be installing *anything* like it again.

I feel stupid already, since I had to set up a virtual machine just to get it working; and it brought my laptop to a crawl, overheating, fans blasting at full speed, just to display a map, some blinking icons, and slideshows.

I grinded and didn't get the reward but I still have it installed and periodically sync it with AC Unity to see if it unlocks the Altair outfit -- but no such luck - will keep trying until the next patch is released

Landruner
02-18-2015, 12:27 AM
I grinded and didn't get the reward but I still have it installed and periodically sync it with AC Unity to see if it unlocks the Altair outfit -- but no such luck - will keep trying until the next patch is released

Which is when exactly ?!!!! So far the main game needs Path 5< for fixing weapons issues and the app need an updates for fixing the Brotherhood member to be stuck in a round loop bug inside the app.

JustPlainQuirky
02-18-2015, 12:31 AM
Just assume it doesn't even exist

My solution to Unity as a whole tbh.

EmptyCrustacean
02-18-2015, 12:33 AM

Working now ;)

Today, that is :rolleyes:

EmptyCrustacean
02-18-2015, 12:35 AM

Still? You'd think they would have fixed that by now.

bitebug2003
02-18-2015, 03:41 PM
The patch is live now

It's been suggested the app is no longer required and that the Companion missions have been added to the map

EmptyCrustacean - would you be able to confirm this?

I now have the Altair outfit but I've 100% the app so I'm not able to tell.

Thanks

Mr_Shade
02-18-2015, 04:49 PM
The patch is live now

It's been suggested the app is no longer required and that the Companion missions have been added to the map

Thanks

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1013224-Patch-5-Release-Notes

'Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players'

wvstolzing
02-18-2015, 06:10 PM
Hopefully this will bring an end to the app-insanity, and we won't have anything like it for Victory. :rolleyes:

EmptyCrustacean
02-18-2015, 08:47 PM
The patch is live now

Thanks

Yep, all unlocked. Although I feel like I've wasted so much time. Why couldn't they have done this months ago?