PDA

View Full Version : A second Aveline game???

VoldR
02-17-2015, 02:58 PM
I was checking wikias on other titles that are part of canon story to add on to the timeline...

Then I saw AC: Blackflag "Aveline"

Says to take place after Liberations and have ship missions...

Is this true??? How to get it?

On steam all I saw in the blackflag page is " get AC: Liberation
And not Aveline...

Is this the same game or are they referring to AC3's Liberation?

I cant click that title to see more details...

So is Ac:BF - Aveline real?

If yes, how to get it?

AherasSTRG
02-17-2015, 03:12 PM
The only game starring Aveline is "Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD".

PS3 and PS4 owners of "Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag" got 2 extra missions (45 minutes worth of extra content, no ships), starring Aveline. Those missions give a proper closure to her story, so it's highly unlikely we 'll see her again. The only way to play those 2 extra missions on PC is to buy the Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag from Steam.

VoldR
02-17-2015, 03:26 PM
They should do a better job advertising, otherwise id get the gold instead of standard...

Oh well, there goes that portion of the tale...

Thanks for the info. :)

Green_Reaper
02-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Aveline sequel seems less likely than a Connor one.

...and we know how likely a Connor one is so that's saying something.

VoldR
02-17-2015, 09:12 PM
Ok, to be clear...

I'm not asking if there's a sequel...

I'm asking if there's a second dlc of her...

Hence I wrote

AC3 - Liberation
AC:Black Flag - Aveline

They're said to be dlcs on wikia

Lignjoslav
02-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Sorry if we didn't get you, but the title is "A second Aveline game", so you see how that could be interpreted as asking if there were, well, a second Aveline game in the making. :p Especially since you never mentioned the term DLC in the original post.

Like the guys told you, there is one Aveline game, Liberation, and one Aveline DLC for AC IV.

It would be good if you passed us a link to the page you read so we could see exactly what you're talking about. There's a bunch of wiki pages out there that haven't been updated in ages. Many contain speculations, early information, code names for games that have been published under different names in the meantime and that can cause a lot of confusion.

VoldR
02-17-2015, 11:18 PM
:)

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_(series)

In here it placed "Aveline" under Black Flag's list of DLCs

and they put "Liberation" as a spinoff rather then AC3's DLC

VoldR
02-17-2015, 11:20 PM
Especially since you never mentioned the term DLC in the original post.

:(
I thought it was clear, when someone states the main title of another game first, means its a DLC...

Then I saw AC: Blackflag "Aveline"
AC3's Liberation?

VoldR
02-17-2015, 11:40 PM
There's a bunch of wiki pages out there that haven't been updated in ages. Many contain speculations, early information, code names for games that have been published under different names in the meantime and that can cause a lot of confusion.

Speaking of which, I wish someone could update the timeline page...

There's nothing new since AC3... AC4 onwards has not been added in.

Good thing the game have months & years in each sequences... for me to arrange the videos.

Lignjoslav
02-17-2015, 11:44 PM
:)

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_(series)

In here it placed "Aveline" under Black Flag's list of DLCs

and they put "Liberation" as a spinoff rather then AC3's DLC
Well, Liberation is a spinoff. It was originally published for PS Vita, while AC III was on PC, PS3 and Xbox360, so Liberation and AC III ran on completely different platforms. Later, Liberation was ported to other platforms as Liberation HD, still a standalone game.

As for the Aveline DLC for AC IV, it's been published, but, AFAIK, you can't buy it separately. You only get it by buying Digital Deluxe or Special/Gold Edition or something like that (not all special/collector editions get it and I don't see it included with the Season Pass, so it really is kind of exclusive; you can watch it on Youtube, though).

And that is, in my knowledge, all content starring Aveline.