PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Doesn't synchronize to this version of Initiates?!

saltywater_v1-1
02-17-2015, 01:54 PM
I appear to have lost all the progress and achievements that were previously shown on my Initiates page. What is up?

shiny_hi
02-17-2015, 02:55 PM
it happened to me too when i logged in this morning, but now everything seems to be back in place

HoLeeSchite
02-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Hello.

I bought AC Unity a week or so ago and decided to synchronize it with Initiates but for some reason it did not work.I then found out that Initiates is broken and in maintenance since last year so i didn't bother with it.But a few days ago i decided to buy the rest of the AC franchise (i don't own any other AC game) so i wanted to see if Initiates is working again.But when i logged in i noticed that i was lv 3 and Initiates is synchronizing AC IV,III and II but not AC Unity which i actually own.I also found 6 new avatars,one of which is from AC2.I also have 3 "things" in the Collection window.Im not sure what they are but they're for the PS3 and i don't own a PS3.

I don't want any trouble that's why i wanted to tell someone before i buy the rest of the AC games and find myself banned.

Thank you.

YazX_
02-18-2015, 03:03 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981770-AC-Initiates-Status-Read-the-first-post

Please continue discussion there.

-Closed