PDA

View Full Version : anyone unlocked underground armory DLC successfully on PC?

rosimm
02-17-2015, 06:04 AM
it says,If you are on PC , log in to the Uplay App with the same Uplay account you used to buy Assassin's Creed Unity. In the category “Games”, select Assassin’s Creed Unity. Your pack will be available in the section “DLC”.
but I cant find section "DLC" in my Uplay App
im just wondering,if devs are really going to give players sth for free,why make it so much trouble?

Anykeyer
02-17-2015, 07:13 AM
I got that "DLC" but since my save is affected by stupid weapon unlock bug Im stuck with unequipable crap.

MAD52
02-17-2015, 01:25 PM
Yes, I have it, No problems with that.

rosimm
02-17-2015, 02:55 PM
so can you please give me a guide,thx!

HaIwK
02-17-2015, 03:24 PM
Same problem

Pat_St-P
02-17-2015, 03:47 PM
I got that "DLC" but since my save is affected by stupid weapon unlock bug Im stuck with unequipable crap.

Are you sure you don't talk about the revolutionary armements pack DLC ??? Never add any bug with the underground pack...
But with the Revolutionary one .... HELL YES many bugs...

NightmareGK13
02-17-2015, 11:18 PM
Everything working fine for me :P

Anykeyer
02-18-2015, 07:47 AM
Are you sure you don't talk about the revolutionary armements pack DLC ??? Never add any bug with the underground pack...
But with the Revolutionary one .... HELL YES many bugs...

All weapon unlocks worked fine for me untill december. Weapons from revolutionary armaments were unlocked successfully. Then Dead Kings came out and suddenly I cant unlock any new weapon, this includes everything from Dead Kings itself and Underground pack.
I suspect that this mess is caused by revolutionary armaments unlock but I cant uninstall it, there is no way to do this on PC.

ShardofTruth
02-19-2015, 08:31 AM
Can someone here tell me (or link) what exactly is part of the Underground Armory Pack? I've didn't found a list with its content yet.

Anykeyer
02-19-2015, 12:31 PM
Spanish Cup-Hilt Rapier, Arno's French Rapier, Arno's Dueling Pistol, French Cavalry, Pistol Silver-Plated Pistol.
McFarlanes Master Assassin and Arno's Fearless Assassin Outfits.

HaIwK
02-19-2015, 01:50 PM
You have a link of this pack ?

ShardofTruth
02-19-2015, 03:02 PM
Spanish Cup-Hilt Rapier, Arno's French Rapier, Arno's Dueling Pistol, French Cavalry, Pistol Silver-Plated Pistol.McFarlanes Master Assassin and Arno's Fearless Assassin Outfits.Thanks. So I guess since the Season Pass is no more there is no way to get the Fleur-de-Lys sword and the War Axe which aren't part of the Secrets of the Revolution DLC.