PDA

View Full Version : Needs an alternate ending

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 05:37 AM
well were do we start i wasnt here pre patch 4 so i dont know what the game was like before all the bugs but gameplay has been very good for me i can only recall one issue when the game froze and i had to reboot but anyways i love the story of this game honestly i would have been my all time favorite until the ending came i love the love story of arno and elise its something i have never experienced in a game i havent ever played a game that had the element of a true love story like unity throughout the story i was waiting for it to really break threw youu could tell they were in love but they usually held back on that its a true shame the way the game ended would have made a beautiful ending to a fantastic story would have loved to seen them be together and and finish the story happy possibly have a family and side missions together ubisoft really destroyed the chance at a great heart touching story but they had to kill elise which was utterly heart breaking this needs an alternate ending the whole point of the game was to kill germaine so arno could be find redemption and be with elise but that obviously was cut short the game shouldnt have ended this way its a tragedy it came to that a sequel would have been so amazing were arno and elise were together and contuining their story together so ultimately theres 2 deaths arno and elise because it looks like the sequel chances are slim now i hate that because arno is my favorite character even surpasing ezio please make an alternate ending or a sequel were the game takes place arno discovers a way to resurrect elise this franchise needs more elise shes the only character other than the protaganist that ever mattered

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 05:42 AM
You mean when Arno met this guy?

https://briefwit.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/ras-al-ghul-in-batman-the-animated-series-warner-bros.jpg

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 05:47 AM
You mean when Arno met this guy?

https://briefwit.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/ras-al-ghul-in-batman-the-animated-series-warner-bros.jpg

who is that?

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 05:49 AM
Ra's Al Ghul, a villain from the batman series who can bring people, including himself, back from the dead with the lazarus pit.

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 05:51 AM
Ra's Al Ghul, a villain from the batman series who can bring people, including himself, back from the dead with the lazarus pit.

whats your opinion on the ending

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 05:54 AM
whats your opinion on the ending

Honestly, I saw it coming a mile away. The whole time, she kept telling Arno to stop trying to protect her. She wanted revenge more then anything else. So it wasn't hard to predict that she would probably throw away her life to make sure her father was avenged. It was a really cheesy love story tbh. They could've done a lot better.

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 05:59 AM
Honestly, I saw it coming a mile away. The whole time, she kept telling Arno to stop trying to protect her. She wanted revenge more then anything else. So it wasn't hard to predict that she would probably throw away her life to make sure her father was avenged. It was a really cheesy love story tbh. They could've done a lot better.

i seen it to she was way to reckless it ended up being her undoing which sucked they really blew the ending was hoping for betterand they leaving with way to many questions like how does he get master assassins uniform if you dont even know he rejoined the creed

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 06:02 AM
i seen it to she was way to reckless it ended up being her undoing which sucked they really blew the ending was hoping for betterand they leaving with way to many questions like how does he get master assassins uniform if you dont even know he rejoined the creed

From what i've heard, Its in one of the novels, that shortly after her death and the Dead Kings DLC he rejoins the Assassin Brotherhood. Its a shame they would take something that big out of the game and put it into a novel that not every gamer will get. Leave the big details in the game and put the small stuff into the novels. I read Forsaken and it really put AC III into a whole new perspective. It didn't add anything to the game, it just made me view things differently. I got to see the world through the eyes of Haytham. I'm not sure what novel it is that Arno's in. I'm sure someone will post it sooner or later.

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 06:07 AM
From what i've heard, Its in one of the novels, that shortly after her death and the Dead Kings DLC he rejoins the Assassin Brotherhood. Its a shame they would take something that big out of the game and put it into a novel that not every gamer will get. Leave the big details in the game and put the small stuff into the novels. I read Forsaken and it really put AC III into a whole new perspective. It didn't add anything to the game, it just made me view things differently. I got to see the world through the eyes of Haytham. I'm not sure what novel it is that Arno's in. I'm sure someone will post it sooner or later.

this game was just to depressing to much tragedy i prefer more people were killed in the story then people you actually kill in the game if they every do a story like this they need to end it right i like the love story but only if it ends happy if not they can ditch the love story and stick to old assassins creed they kill her and the game almost becomes meaningless he doesnt even want to be alive whats his motivation for anything they killed off the whole point of the game

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 06:10 AM
this game was just to depressing to much tragedy i prefer more people were killed in the story then people you actually kill in the game if they every do a story like this they need to end it right i like the love story but only if it ends happy if not they can ditch the love story and stick to old assassins creed they kill her and the game almost becomes meaningless he doesnt even want to be alive whats his motivation for anything they killed off the whole point of the game

You haven't played Dead Kings yet have ya? I wont say anything, since I dont want to spoil anything for ya. However, I do agree with ya. They focused so much on that love story that they completely neglected the historical aspect of the game. In AC III we played a pretty significant role in the American Revolution. Not so much in the French Revolution.

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 06:14 AM
You haven't played Dead Kings yet have ya? I wont say anything, since I dont want to spoil anything for ya. However, I do agree with ya. They focused so much on that love story that they completely neglected the historical aspect of the game. In AC III we played a pretty significant role in the American Revolution. Not so much in the French Revolution.

yeah ive only beat the first mission in dead kings i dont want to rush and beat like i did the main story found out what happens when you do that haha i still have all but co op missins all the heists and almost all of the murders engimas paris and dead kings stories yeah i have much to do but the love story was good but if your going to kill her what was the point why avoid the whole brotherhood and shy away from what assassins creed is if she only ends up dead thats stupid my aswell just not had a love story

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 06:16 AM
yeah ive only beat the first mission in dead kings i dont want to rush and beat like i did the main story found out what happens when you do that haha i still have all but co op missins all the heists and almost all of the murders engimas paris and dead kings stories yeah i have much to do but the love story was good but if your going to kill her what was the point why avoid the whole brotherhood and shy away from what assassins creed is if she only ends up dead thats stupid my aswell just not had a love story

They wanted to try something different?

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 06:18 AM
They wanted to try something different?

not asking you sto spoil dead kings or anything for me but does it give closure to the ending do you get answers?

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 06:20 AM
not asking you sto spoil dead kings or anything for me but does it give closure to the ending do you get answers?

Depends on your definition of answers... In my opinion, somewhat yes....

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 06:22 AM
Depends on your definition of answers... In my opinion, somewhat yes....

hmm im definatly going to have to beat it

wildp1tch
02-17-2015, 05:57 PM
I didn't care in the least for Elise. Hers and Arnos love story was mediocre at best. Nathan and Elena have a better one in Uncharted, or Mario and Princess Peach in any Mario game.

I do however care for commas, periods and capitalisation. They exist for a reason namely to make texts readable.

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 08:00 PM
I didn't care in the least for Elise. Hers and Arnos love story was mediocre at best. Nathan and Elena have a better one in Uncharted, or Mario and Princess Peach in any Mario game.

I do however care for commas, periods and capitalisation. They exist for a reason namely to make texts readable.

yeah i know i typed way to fast and it was sloppy but no need to be rude about it.

RinoTheBouncer
02-17-2015, 09:20 PM
I'd sell my soul to Satan for an alternate, happy ending, modern day and First Civ. contents in ACU, stuff like the Desmond saga.

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 09:29 PM
I'd sell my soul to Satan for an alternate, happy ending, modern day and First Civ. contents in ACU, stuff like the Desmond saga.

Is that so?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/Goatmon/JokerHands.gif

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 10:44 PM
[

happy ending's don't ever happen anymore. every assassin's creed game ends unnecessarily tragic.

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 10:47 PM
[

happy ending's don't ever happen anymore. every assassin's creed game ends unnecessarily tragic.

Not always true... sometimes a tragic ending sets up the basis for a sequel. In ACU's case it was unnecessarily tragic.

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 10:52 PM
yeah that's true a lot of people think ezio had a decent ending but it's been so long since i played those game's to even remember.
and the whole time you're playing acu you're expecting someone to die i mean the death;s in acu were ridiculous don't bother getting attached to a character there only going to die anyway.

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 10:55 PM
yeah that's true a lot of people think ezio had a decent ending but it's been so long since i played those game's to even remember.
and the whole time you're playing acu you're expecting someone to die i mean the death;s in acu were ridiculous don't bother getting attached to a character there only going to die anyway.

Yep... get close to someone...

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1900000/The-Joker-the-dark-knight-1959124-1024-768.jpg

RinoTheBouncer
02-17-2015, 10:59 PM
Is that so?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/Goatmon/JokerHands.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/50a8c724fc7ea3f9e522bc991d611e9c/tumblr_inline_niulq15cb91s98e6x.gif

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 11:03 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/50a8c724fc7ea3f9e522bc991d611e9c/tumblr_inline_niulq15cb91s98e6x.gif

Another satisfied customer.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dkmUUkMP6s0/Uel3s7tH2ZI/AAAAAAAAR1A/kbtHAeS_30k/s320/tumblr_lw1496Jou91qh2jamo1_500.gif

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 11:05 PM
the ultimate sequel to me would have been continuing were acu left off and a dark priest finds arno and says he can resurrect elise using some item in which arno hunt's down in the story resurrect's elise then rejoins the brotherhood where he then has to hunt napoleon down and end his tyranny over france and kill his templar disciples along the way. although i do think victory should be great and the setting sounds awesome they should have done a sequel like this.

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 11:08 PM
instead of jumping from assassin to assassin they should try to keep assassin's around for more then one game it kinda of throw;s people off in the whole story of the franchise with all the different character's and time;s in history

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 11:11 PM
instead of jumping from assassin to assassin they should try to keep assassin's around for more then one game it kinda of throw;s people off in the whole story of the franchise with all the different character's and time;s in history

They said somewhere they were done with trilogies after the Ezio one. I do agree some assassins do deserve a sequel... Arno... i'm not so sold on...

RinoTheBouncer
02-17-2015, 11:14 PM

I agree. I think we need a cohesive trilogy or at least 2 games that she the same modern day story and historical protagonist and progress in a significant and fulfilling way. Because all those breadcrumbs that lead nowhere of "Juno is still in the Grey trying to either have a body or waiting for her 'children' to help getting into The Grey" since ACIV is becoming annoying, because there's no progress. No real progress. You get some info., but it's more like teasers or synopsis that you write on the back cover of the game rather than being everything a game has to offer, story-wise.

redassassin47
02-17-2015, 11:16 PM
i thought arno was an awesome character even though he;s severly depresed after elise die's and itsn's quite the same a lot more quiet and lifeless but still awesome he remind's me a lot of ezio maybe just a lot more mellow than ezio though

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 11:17 PM
I agree. I think we need a cohesive trilogy or at least 2 games that she the same modern day story and historical protagonist and progress in a significant and fulfilling way. Because all those breadcrumbs that lead nowhere of "Juno is still in the Grey trying to either have a body or waiting for her 'children' to help getting into The Grey" since ACIV is becoming annoying, because there's no progress. No real progress. You get some info., but it's more like teasers or synopsis that you write on the back cover of the game rather than being everything a game has to offer, story-wise.

I love the concept of Juno, but i hate the execution of it so far... They need to either put it front and center or get rid of it. Its just stupid the way it is now.

JustPlainQuirky
02-17-2015, 11:18 PM
I cant wait to defeat Juno using McAfee anti-virus software, thus undermining her threat level.

I swear to god Juno went from super intimidating threatening villain to minor inconvenient virus.

Just finish her saga and drop MD. Just finish her with respect, pls Ubi.

DemonLord4lf
02-17-2015, 11:22 PM
I cant wait to defeat Juno using McAfee anti-virus software, thus undermining her threat level.

I swear to god Juno went from super intimidating threatening villain to minor inconvenient virus.

Just finish her saga and drop MD. Just finish her with respect, pls Ubi.

I was wondering when you were going to stop by.