PDA

View Full Version : Original Assassin's Creed Fans

RehumanRuger
02-16-2015, 02:37 PM
Thought I should share this:

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-entertainment-s-a-assassin-s-creed-2007-next-gen-remake

The initial target goal (5000 supporters) has already been reached meaning this petition can now be sent to Ubisoft however we should make the number as large as possible first

I know a lot of you hate petitions but this needs support :p

get_big101
02-16-2015, 04:40 PM
This would be a dream come true. My favorite AC game was the first. I loved Altair and the setting even more. But what I fear Ubisoft will do is give the game a more cinematic feeling. When I say that, I mean how in every cut scene from AC3-Unity, the music was really hollywood and a little too dramatic at times. I want them to keep the darkness and mysteriousness of AC1. If they can do that, I would love to see a remake :D

m4r-k7
02-16-2015, 05:35 PM
I really want this but If they did a remaster of this game, I wouldn't want it to be created using the anvil engine. I don't know if its possible transporting the old engine to next-gen but I would much prefer it if this was possible. The engine used on AC 1 - AC Revelations just felt much better IMO.

wvstolzing
02-16-2015, 06:14 PM
This petition was brought up before on the forums, and it wasn't received well at all -- and rightly so.

At the very least it's a misuse of change.org, and a waste of their space.

Altair1789
02-16-2015, 07:00 PM
I don't know about a remake to be honest, especially when you make a petition about it. I think it would be better to give us a DLC on the helix menu in the beginning of ACU. It would cover all past gen assassins+ Shao Jun, Haytham, Rodrigo and 3 new assassins. I've said this so many times, but they'd make some serious money if they made a DLC or set of DLCs on the helix menu. They could be one sequence and a city to run around in. It could also give a good ending to the assassins of the 18th century saga and a nice introduction to the bottom 3 completely new assassins

Haytham and Shao Jun would be a huge push factor for most people to buy the DLCs

Fatal-Feit
02-16-2015, 07:48 PM
Just give it up, Altair. U will never hav ur Jazz Age Junkies. =p

RADAR__4077
02-16-2015, 08:15 PM
I think it's kinda funny that the thread with that link is called "original assassin's creed fans" when most, or at least many, of us who have played from the beginning don't want a remake.

I'm all for another Altair game, but don't touch the original.

RA503
02-16-2015, 08:28 PM
No AC game needs remake,AC 1 only need a port with better controls and subtitles, nothing more.

is not like the first Resident Evil,that was very dated whem gamecube comes,the graphic upgrade from past gen is small this time.

Alphacos007
02-16-2015, 08:50 PM
Just give it up, Altair. U will never hav ur Jazz Age Junkies. =p

I laughed more than I should had.

m4r-k7
02-16-2015, 08:57 PM
I dont care if a "remake" it done or not, but I would love a simple remaster so I can replay AC 1 on my PS4

Altair1789
02-16-2015, 09:31 PM
just give it up, altair. U will never hav ur jazz age junkies. =p

i protest to ubi now

I don't think I'll persuade them or bring them a new idea, I'm hoping that it's currently in the works. I don't see how they could show us that, introduce 3 new assassins, and then drop it completely. THERE'S HOPE

Hans684
02-16-2015, 09:40 PM
i protest to ubi now

I don't think I'll persuade them or bring them a new idea, I'm hoping that it's currently in the works. I don't see how they could show us that, introduce 3 new assassins, and then drop it completely. THERE'S HOPE

The closest we might get is an Assassin junky that listen to Jazz.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-17-2015, 12:15 AM
IF AND WHEN they do a AC1 remake,

PLEASE...

INCLUDE...

PS ACHIEVEMENTS!!

phoenix-force411
02-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Just no! You mess up lore if you do that! I'm sure they'll find some way to somehow change in-game lore.

Landruner
02-18-2015, 12:52 AM
I think it's kinda funny that the thread with that link is called "original assassin's creed fans" when most, or at least many, of us who have played from the beginning don't want a remake.

I'm all for another Altair game, but don't touch the original.

If they do it they remake the all thing from scratch with new Engine. Not a port....My guess is that something is going to be happening if the AC movie goes concretely somewhere.....