PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings DLC- weapons an achievements problem

puci11
02-16-2015, 10:27 AM
Hello,
I've got next big problem with this game. I finished Dead Kings DLC and after that I can't equip Sword of Eden and Eagle of Suger. The rest of weapons are available to buy, but even if I buy and after that I equip other, the previous weapon must be bought again. Also some guillotine weapons are locked with info "finish main missions in DLC to unlock". I don't know what is going on, but it seems strange for me, because I've completed DLC with 100% sync. Next problem is achievements list. It didn't unlock achievement for 100% sync in DLC and for acquiring Eagle of Suger. Those two problems might be connected, but I don't know how to solve them. Anyone got any ideas?

schkwiksch
02-16-2015, 02:35 PM
Practically every player has at least one of the problems you've listed above. They are all well know but there is no info about a new patch that would fix that all. I have "only" the bug that the 100% achievment doesn't unlock. But I guess everyone has that one. It just doesn't work.

MAD52
02-17-2015, 01:34 PM
I finish the 100% both, the main game and dead kings, so no problems with that.

puci11
02-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Patch 5 fixed everything. I've got my weapons unlocked including Eagle of Suger, which seems unlocked both achievements from Dead Kings. Ubi finally made something works fine.