PDA

View Full Version : Seems to be some progress on 360 to XB1 DLC's

bcat129
02-15-2015, 07:49 PM
I don't know if anyone that has XB1 has checked but some people have been able to download some more songs.
Mine are.

3 Doors Down pk.(all 3)
Kryptonite
Loser
When I'm Gone

Aerosmith (all 5)
Dream On
Legendary Child (already had)
Oh Yeah
Sweet Emotion
Same Old Song and Dance

A Day To Remember (all 5)
All Signs Point To Lauderdale
All I Want
If it Means A lot to You
It's Complicated
The Downfall Of Us All

Alice In Chains (all 5)
Hollow (already had)
Check My Brain (already had)
Man In A Box
Would?
Them Bones

Avenged Sevenfold
Nightmare (already had)
Afterlife (2/14)
Beast and The Harlot (2/16)

Audioslave
Be Yourself (already had)
Cochise (already had)
I Am The Highway(2/14)
Like A Stone (already had)
Show Me How To Live (2/16)

Green Day
American Idiot (2/16) (shows up as Basket Case in the store)
Basket Case (2/14) ( shows up as American Idiot in the store)
Oh Love (2/16)

System Of A Down
Aerials (2/14)
B.Y.O.B. (2/16)
Toxicity (2/18)

I know its not all that I have purchased, but I'm glad to see some progress and be able to download some more songs. (19 songs total)

TuftyMcTavish
02-15-2015, 08:55 PM
I tried again after seeing the news on RiffRepeater. After about 3 months (ish) of trying I got 7 more of my 50 missing songs, though I also noticed 1 I had bought and previously downloaded has vanished from my available songs. Most of the new gets were A or B in the alphabet, eg Aerosmith and A7X, though I think there was also an Iron Maiden song. Heart's Barracuda from the Classic Rock Pack in RS1 now appears unavailable to me, FWIW.

TuftyMcTavish
02-16-2015, 09:09 PM
I got 7 new single song downloads working at the weekend and another 17 or so tonight, Monday. Finally, some progress!!! Thought the script was going alphabetically at first but started to see more gaps later on though the alphabetic order of the list I'm using to track my missing content.

Couple of Foreigner songs have vanished entirely (JBH and CaI) and one that had worked previously, then wouldn't redownload, now does download (Heart Barracuda). But this is a happier customer after 3 months of SFA happening!!

TuftyMcTavish
02-16-2015, 10:23 PM
Reloaded the songs list and the 'missing' Foreigner tracks are back on Xbone. And it let me download Juke Box Hero for the first time!!!! I just spooged as I've not really played this, probably my favourite song on RS, since the Xbone release came out in early November. THIS in particular frustrated the hell out of me about this whole issue, so you can imagine I'm very happy right now.

Hab_Fan
02-17-2015, 03:25 AM
Nope, checked through all 76 songs and was not able to download anything additional.

bcat129
02-17-2015, 04:13 AM
I checked again today and have seen more progress.

Alter Bridge
Blackbird (already had)
Isolation (2/16)
Rise Today (already had)
Ties That Bind (already had)

Boston
Don't Look Back (2/16)
Foreplay/Long Time (2/16)
Hitch a Ride (2/16)

Creed
Higher (2/16)
My Own Prison (already had)
My Sacrifice (already had)
One Last Breath (2/16)
With Arms Wide Open (2/16)

Disturbed
Asylum (2/16)
Down with the Sickness (2/16)
Voices (already had)

Foo Fighters I
Best of You (already had)
My Hero (2/16)
Times Like These (2/16)
Walk (2/16)
Wheels (2/16)

Foreigner (all 2/16)
Cold As Ice
Double Vision
Feels Like the First Time
Hot Blooded
Jukebox Hero

Godsmack
Awake (already had)
Cryin' Like a ***** (2/16)
I Stand Alone (2/16)
Love-Hate-Sex-Pain (already had)
Voodoo (already had)

Incubus
Anna Molly (2/16)
Love Hurts (2/16)
Wish You Were Here (2/16)

Judas Priest
Breaking the Law (2/16)
Living After Midnight (2/20)
Painkiller (2/20)(listed as a single and not in the pack.)
You've Got Another Thing Comin' (already had) (was a single, now listed as part of the pack)

Killswitch Engage
Holy Diver (2/16)
My Curse (2/20)
The End Of Heartache (2/20)

Lamb Of God
Ghost Walking (2/16)
Laid To Rest (already had)
Walk with Me in Hell (2/20)

Megadeth
Hangar 18 (2/16)
Public Enemy No.1 (2/17)
Symphony of Destruction (2/17)

Nickelback
Bottoms Up (2/16)
How You Remind Me (2/16)
Rockstar (2/17)

The Offspring
Come Out and Play (already had)
Gone Away (2/16)
Self Esteem (already had)

Pantera
Cowboys from Hell (2/16)
Domination (already had)
Walk (2/17)

Pearl Jam
Alive (2/16)
Black (2/16)
Jeremy (already had)

Shinedown
45 (already had)
Bully (already had)
Enemies (2/16)
Second Chance (2/18)
Sound of Madness (2/18)

Sublime
Caress Me Down (2/16)
Santeria (2/18)
Smoke Two Joints (already had)
What I Got (2/18)
Wrong Way (2/18)

The White Stripes
Blue Orchid (already had)
Fell in Love with a Girl (2/16)
Seven Nation Army (2/18)
The Hardest Button To Button (2/18)
You Don't Know What Love Is (2/16)

This is an update to the first list in which I have updated as well. I was able to download a total of 42 song today bring my total up to 61 since 2/14. Whatever they are doing it must be still updating from the time I typed this up to going back in I was able to download the remaining 2 Incubus songs. So I've updated this.

2/17- able to download the remaining Megadeth, Nickelback, Pantera songs. 4 today, total 65.
2/18- completed Shinedown, Sublime, SOAD, The White Stripes pk. 8 today, 73 total.
2/19- no progress for my 5 remaining songs.
2/20- was able to download my 5 remaining songs. Officially have all my DLC. 5 today, 78 total.

DanAmrich
02-17-2015, 07:32 PM
The process is ongoing; it's rather complicated, as I've explained, so I suspected it might be a trickle rather than a crashing wave of progress.

Glad to see some of the progress is now visible, but I still do not have an ETA for the entire library being corrected.

CrazedRacer
02-17-2015, 08:40 PM
I am still unable to download the multitude of packs I had, and I refuse to take them piecemeal. I have halted all purchases for this game. If I do not see that this has been cleared up by March, I will be asking for a refund of everything I have purchased in the last year. My 360 stopped reading my Rocksmith disc, so I am stuck with the One version.

This company should be held for false advertising, at the very least. When you breach the trust of your customers, I am not sure how you expect to survive as a viable business.
Finally some headway and it is obviously getting fixed and you're still whining? Grow up. Geez.

Thanks to Dan and the Ubi RS team, for finally making some headway.

TuftyMcTavish
02-17-2015, 09:29 PM
Even more missing songs downloading on Xbone tonight. I have maybe 5 left to get. On Saturday just gone, it was 50! I think I'm now willing to start buying DLC again. :)

Oh, it's worth trying a few times on some that ask you to pay. I've been coming back to the last few and getting through.

AGURK
02-17-2015, 10:47 PM
Finally some headway and it is obviously getting fixed and you're still whining? Grow up. Geez.

Thanks to Dan and the Ubi RS team, for finally making some headway.

I Second That... More dl every day, I'm not complaining, just happy ;-)

Good work, locking forward to the future and many more great songs...

\m/

UndeadChewbacca
02-17-2015, 11:57 PM
I Second That... More dl every day, I'm not complaining, just happy ;-)

Good work, locking forward to the future and many more great songs...

\m/

The motion passes. Happiness attained!

Editing to add my downloading experience when I got home.

I have downloaded almost all of my missing songs from packs purchased on the Xbox 360. It's an ongoing correction happening, I've noticed songs missing last night are up today and I'm able to download them which Dan has pointed out in the Toy thread. Thank you guys. I never stopped downloading your content. There was just too much awesome content I couldn't pass up. This is a great program and you guys will continue to enjoy my business.

I can't wait to play the songs I've been missing so badly.

Thank you to Dan and to the Ubisoft team

and to the mysterious Micro$oft expert.

Lancelot352012
02-18-2015, 12:23 AM
Thank you Dan and the team for getting this fixed..

:o

Goooner1
02-18-2015, 01:48 AM
Managed to queue 69 songs tonight, I'm around 90% of all my dlc now, nearly there!

My Enumerating time will probably be around a week now mind, lol

cws78
02-18-2015, 06:12 PM
I was able to download 75 more songs last night. Great job guys. Quick question for rockers does it take anyone else here a long time to get songs in queue and download? I was only able to download about 25 complete songs. I have 50 still in queue and that was after about two hours.
Rock on!!!!!:cool:

bcat129
02-18-2015, 06:30 PM
I just did one at a time and left it download and install in stead of queue them. Only took me about 1 hour to do all 73.

bcat129
02-18-2015, 06:34 PM
I can say I've only got 5 songs left to download when they update. Nice job everybody.

Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache
Lamb of God - Walk With Me in Hell
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Judas Priest - Livin' After Midnight

CrazedRacer
02-19-2015, 12:05 AM
I think that I got all my remaining DLC last night. The stuff where I was missing the whole pack were all working last night - 3DD, FOB, etc...

Great job Dan and crew!!!

Goooner1
02-19-2015, 08:57 AM
I think I've only got around 15 songs to get now, only really Killer Queen and a Who track that I'm waiting on, the rest I can take or leave, so no rush for those :)

I must say it was a painful experience getting them downloaded though, they seemed to take forever to queue and then downloaded them all, I think it must've took 5 minutes plus for each song and this was on 80mb broadband. Got there in the end though :)

Kynlore
02-19-2015, 06:41 PM
I finally have almost everything I should. I am still waiting on Queen - Killer Queen, Foo Fighters - Times Like These, and Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion.

GrimorumArcanor
02-19-2015, 08:35 PM
When one area of Paris was glitchy in Unity Ubisoft stood tall and offered their customers a free game. That game was made whole months ago, while Rocksmith is still glitchy (enumeration) and just now seeing the content promised. Is Ubisoft going to do anything to make this right for its Rocksmith customers, or are they second class citizens compared to digital assassins?

CrazedRacer
02-19-2015, 09:48 PM
When one area of Paris was glitchy in Unity Ubisoft stood tall and offered their customers a free game. That game was made whole months ago, while Rocksmith is still glitchy (enumeration) and just now seeing the content promised. Is Ubisoft going to do anything to make this right for its Rocksmith customers, or are they second class citizens compared to digital assassins?

1 million copies sold versus the 10 million that each yearly iteration of AC sells. That's low profile versus high profile. You ain't gettin' no free game. You could have gotten a bunch of random tracks of you went through the list before they fixed it.

And, not to split hairs or anything, but the only people that got the free game were the ones that had bought the game AND season pass. If you had not bought the season pass, you just get the season pass content free.

TuftyMcTavish
02-19-2015, 11:17 PM
I'm down to one missing song that I know of, also Queen's "Killer Queen", after pulling a couple of Judas Priest tracks tonight. I've finally broken my new DLC purchasing moratorium now that this issue is effectively solved, and have started acquiring all the DLC I've wanted from the past 3 months. s!

GrimorumArcanor
02-20-2015, 05:29 AM
1 million copies sold versus the 10 million that each yearly iteration of AC sells. That's low profile versus high profile. You ain't gettin' no free game. You could have gotten a bunch of random tracks of you went through the list before they fixed it.

And, not to split hairs or anything, but the only people that got the free game were the ones that had bought the game AND season pass. If you had not bought the season pass, you just get the season pass content free.

And they made it right for the 10 million people they screwed. They should make it right for the 1 million people they screwed. Yes. Indeed. I agree. As for getting those ****ty tracks that were mistakenly labelled for free.... well, if I didn't want them to begin with, why would I want them now? I wanted what I had paid for and what I was promised I could get from day 1. Sorry there aren't 10 of me, but the 1 of me was screwed.

Would I take a free song pack? Sure. Do I expect it? After the last 4 months? Are you kidding? I'm just pointing out how we're the **** they scrape from their shoes... Granted, how many of those 9 million other people that make up the difference between this and Assassin's Creed will spend hundreds of dollars a year on DLC? They're making far more off of us per capita than anyone from AC.

NuclearWaste235
02-20-2015, 08:37 AM
I finally have almost everything I should. I am still waiting on Queen - Killer Queen, Foo Fighters - Times Like These, and Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion.

I've managed to get Killer Queen, but I'm still waiting for Times Like These. Both were originally bought as singles on the 360.

Goooner1
02-20-2015, 08:55 AM
I managed to get Times Like These, but still waiting for Killer Queen. Both bought as part of a pack on 360.

bcat129
02-20-2015, 03:04 PM
I can officially say I have all my DLC. Nice Work guys. Going to be busy these up coming weeks. Nice to see the issue fixed, all though there is still work going on or others to get their content.

xCessivAwesome
02-20-2015, 03:42 PM
'Just went through my entire list and no change. Still waiting... :(

Nuno-Hendrix
02-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Just managed to download my last 3 remaining tracks, thanks to Dan and the team for sorting this :cool:

Goooner1
02-20-2015, 09:44 PM
Managed to pick up a few more tonight, including Killer Queen and The Seeker, which were the two I was waiting for.

I think I've just got Cousins and Drift Away to go now and I'm done.

DanAmrich
02-21-2015, 01:14 AM
We got the all-clear from Microsoft. Please give it a try if you haven't yet this week and please report back anything that doesn't work the way it should.
Known issues:

The free holiday DLC does not transfer to X1. Sorry.

To get Bachsmith or the Rock Singles Pack content (Darkness, Ram Jam, Sweet), download those as packs. Everything else you should be able to get as individual song downloads.

We see there's a Three Days Grace single attached to the Duran Duran pack in place of Rio. We're investigating that one.

Obviously, this was never supposed to happen; we met with MS more than a month ahead of launch and everything looked ready to go. This has been a huge embarrassment for everyone on this side and I know it's been the primary source of frustration and dissatisfaction for all the players who moved from 360 to X1. Thank you so much for being patient while we untangled it all.

Lancelot352012
02-21-2015, 01:46 AM
I was able to download the last of my missing content yesterday. I'm a happy customer again, looking forward to purchasing some more DLC. :cool:

Thank you again for seeing the repair through.

LvlNinety9
02-21-2015, 01:55 AM
I wish I could say that I was a happy customer. I have the majority of my DLC. I am specifically speaking about the Rock Singles with The Darkness, Sweet, and Ram Jam. It was stated that all DLC will transfer over. Then in a statement released at a later time it is said now that the Rock Singles pack only transfers all 3 songs over if it was purchased as a pack. I'm speaking in reference to The Darkness. This is the only song in that pack that does not transfer over unless you purchased the pack. Right now that's the only song left that I am unable to download it because I didn't purchase it in the pack. I downloaded all the songs at different times as singles.

Lancelot352012
02-21-2015, 01:58 AM
I wish I could say that I was a happy customer. I have the majority of my DLC. I am specifically speaking about the Rock Singles with The Darkness, Sweet, and Ram Jam. It was stated that all DLC will transfer over. Then in a statement released at a later time it is said now that the Rock Singles pack only transfers all 3 songs over if it was purchased as a pack. I'm speaking in reference to The Darkness. This is the only song in that pack that does not transfer over unless you purchased the pack. Right now that's the only song left that I am unable to download it because I didn't purchase it in the pack. I downloaded all the songs at different times as singles.

Yeah, that is rough. That single was only a single for Rocksmith One though, I had to buy it as a pack when I got 2014 (did not own R1 at the time) , it was only sold in the pack.

LvlNinety9
02-21-2015, 02:02 AM
Yea, that is rough. That single was only a single for Rocksmith One though, I had to buy it as a pack when I got 2014 (did not own R1 at the time) , it was only sold in the pack.

And therein lies my biggest issue. It begs one to wonder exactly when this changed and why the FAQ stated that all DLC purchases would transfer when in fact not all of it would unless bought a certain way. To be honest this is really my only gripe as I used to play that song a lot because my wife loves it. Now I have to explain to her that I can no longer play one of her favorite songs because I didn't purchase it in the pack unless I buy it again. This will not make her happy and unhappy wife makes me very irritable.

GrimorumArcanor
02-21-2015, 02:08 AM
And therein lies my biggest issue. It begs one to wonder exactly when this changed and why the FAQ stated that all DLC purchases would transfer when in fact not all of it would unless bought a certain way. To be honest this is really my only gripe as I used to play that song a lot because my wife loves it. Now I have to explain to her that I can no longer play one of her favorite songs because I didn't purchase it in the pack unless I buy it again. This will not make her happy and unhappy wife makes me very irritable.

Yeah, it's been posted on Facebook that the licence for the Darkness was changed and they've not been selling it as a single for months........... News to me, news to you, news to anyone who had previously bought it and were told that all their DLC would transfer, with the explicit exception of the Holiday Pack, which hasn't been available for years and has been a known quantity for nearly as long. Why was this being hidden from us, but the Holiday Pack gets a call out? When RS1 ended and they sold us RS2014, they told us what DLC would not transfer over.......... as with a great many things, it seems common courtesy is something Ubisoft cannot afford to invest in us.

Lancelot352012
02-21-2015, 02:09 AM

You could try to call support, have them return the three singles, so you can buy the pack.

LvlNinety9
02-21-2015, 02:16 AM
I guess at this point I've become indifferent to the issue. While I do want what was told to me it is only the one song. I have everything else I purchased. I'm neither upset nor happy with the situation. I do find it odd though that on my XB1 the pack is asking me to only pay 3 bucks for the pack. I'm wondering if that is possibly because I already have the other 2 songs. Not quite sure how that works.

Lancelot352012
02-21-2015, 02:35 AM
I guess at this point I've become indifferent to the issue. While I do want what was told to me it is only the one song. I have everything else I purchased. I'm neither upset nor happy with the situation. I do find it odd though that on my XB1 the pack is asking me to only pay 3 bucks for the pack. I'm wondering if that is possibly because I already have the other 2 songs. Not quite sure how that works.

One has to consider how much time one wants to spend to save 3 bucks. I accidentally clicked on two songs that were not ready, a few days ago. So I am out 6. I found out quickly, it was not worth my time, going after it.

LvlNinety9
02-21-2015, 03:31 AM
One has to consider how much time one wants to spend to save 3 bucks. I accidentally clicked on two songs that were not ready, a few days ago. So I am out 6. I found out quickly, it was not worth my time, going after it.

Exactly. I mean it's 3 bucks. It's not a huge deal and I already have all my other DLC. I will probably get it again at a later date but right now I'm still working on everything else that I have and pretty well had the song I'm missing down. It would be more of a my wife wants to hear it thing and can probably wait until she says something about it. For now she is getting a kick out of hearing me play everything else. She likes to dance to a lot of the songs that I play.

GrimorumArcanor
02-21-2015, 01:58 PM
Exactly. I mean it's 3 bucks. It's not a huge deal and I already have all my other DLC. I will probably get it again at a later date but right now I'm still working on everything else that I have and pretty well had the song I'm missing down. It would be more of a my wife wants to hear it thing and can probably wait until she says something about it. For now she is getting a kick out of hearing me play everything else. She likes to dance to a lot of the songs that I play.

And people can say how Rocksmith only has a million users all they want, but when a million users say, "screw it" to getting what they're owed, even if it's $3, Ubisoft and the lackluster distributors make $3,000,000 from screwing you. It might not be worth it to you to object to being screwed, but it's clearly worth it to them to do the screwing.

NuclearWaste235
02-21-2015, 03:58 PM
We got the all-clear from Microsoft. Please give it a try if you haven't yet this week and please report back anything that doesn't work the way it should.
Known issues:

The free holiday DLC does not transfer to X1. Sorry.
To get Bachsmith or the Rock Singles Pack content (Darkness, Ram Jam, Sweet), download those as packs. Everything else you should be able to get as individual song downloads.
We see there's a Three Days Grace single attached to the Duran Duran pack in place of Rio. We're investigating that one.

Obviously, this was never supposed to happen; we met with MS more than a month ahead of launch and everything looked ready to go. This has been a huge embarrassment for everyone on this side and I know it's been the primary source of frustration and dissatisfaction for all the players who moved from 360 to X1. Thank you so much for being patient while we untangled it all.

Dan, Thanks for the news and baring the brunt of peoples' frustrations. There are still a few people posting, including me, with the odd song still outstanding. Is the someone looking at these posts of trying to sort it, or shall we each individually raise tickets with Ubisoft and Microsoft?

Thanks
Gareth

Jayrocksd
02-21-2015, 04:59 PM
Thanks Dan for the update, and to everyone for the perseverance. Last night, I was able to download the remaining 59 songs that were purchased as packs on 360. Green Day - American Idiot is still a bit confused, as it said it was Basket Case in the description, when I went to download it, and even when it was in the queue. However American Idiot is showing up in my list of songs along with everything else. Again, Thanks for getting it fixed.

Hab_Fan
02-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Downloaded most of my 76 DLCs a couple of days ago, was able to download the following that I couldn't the other day:

Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
Judas Priest - Painkiller

Still not available and asking to buy:

Judas Priest - You've got another thing comin'
Lynard Skynyrd - Free Bird

I've been playing so much of the new DLC that I didn't even notice that all the original Rocksmith 1 Songs that download when I first installed Rocksmith 2014 on my Xbox had disappeared. I had to download the Rocksmith Disc Import Pack to see them on my song list again. At least it was a free download even though it indicated $9.99.

UndeadChewbacca
02-22-2015, 08:50 PM
I've managed to get Killer Queen, but I'm still waiting for Times Like These. Both were originally bought as singles on the 360.

The only one that's still asking me to pay is More Than a Feeling by Boston.

TuftyMcTavish
02-24-2015, 02:04 PM
I've been through the entire song list checking I have everything available to me and am satisfied in that respect. TBH "the vast majority" would have satisfied me, though I get that a lot of double dipping to fill in the holes amounts to a fair chunk of change.

I did have a few of the mis-attached songs that downloaded instead of my actual purchased DLC content. Most of those appear to have become invalid, so I've been going through the Xbox OS deleting them. Even when I had a few, effectively as free samplers, I never got around to trying most of them, though there were a couple I am now going to upgrade to and buy the pack/single.

DanAmrich
02-25-2015, 07:08 PM
A few updates:

- The Duran Duran pack now has "Rio" in it instead of a Three Days Grace song.
- The Rock Singles pack has had its price adjusted to normal.
- If you were having trouble downloading "Free Bird," try it again -- we did find something out of place and corrected it.

If you are still having trouble with other individual songs, we think these are isolated instances/per-user issues, and it's best to reach out to Xbox support to get those sussed.

taylor34
02-25-2015, 07:44 PM
A few updates:

- The Duran Duran pack now has "Rio" in it instead of a Three Days Grace song.
- The Rock Singles pack has had its price adjusted to normal.
- If you were having trouble downloading "Free Bird," try it again -- we did find something out of place and corrected it.

If you are still having trouble with other individual songs, we think these are isolated instances/per-user issues, and it's best to reach out to Xbox support to get those sussed.

Is there any progress being made on the Rocksmith 1 on xbox 360 to Rocksmith 2014 on xbox one issue? I can import the RS1 songs to RS2014 on my 360 (I have both versions there) but I can't see it on my xbox one to download it. I know some people have gotten this to work but unfortunately I'm not one of them. :( Thanks