PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Initiates problems

Netspook
02-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but this is where I'm taken by pressing the Feedback link at ACInitiates.

There are multiple problems with the site. The "beta" tag is removed from the site, so I guess it's live and should work properly. Well, it doesn't.

After waiting for 6-7 minutes after logging in, the "synchronizing" / "still synchonizing" messages disappeared and the website loaded. Then I started browsing it.

At first, it wouldn't recognize me as an owner of any AC game at all. But suddenly I appearently own all the released Xbox versions, which is wrong. I've never ever owned an Xbox, and I probably never will. For me, it's PC all the way.

And when checking progress, it's completely wrong for every game.

Using Brotherhood as an example:
According to Initiates, I've got 95 % sync. According to Uplay, the number is 18%, which is the correct figure.

Such errors are on all the listed games. Also, no other progress is listed. This includes multiplayer.

Is it still in beta (though no message about that), or am I the only one with problems?

Anduril79
02-15-2015, 07:47 PM
I'm having similar problems as well. Not only does it take forever to sync but when I try to access it through Unity I get "Server Error: Sorry, the required Ubisoft services are currently unreachable." According to Uplay I have 54% but Initiates says I have 19% Under the Badges section it hasn't unlocked the "Vive Revolution!" badge for completing the game. The "Collection" section has me listed as owning all the AC titles for PS3 and PS4 which I don't even have! I only have them on the PC!

Spikey1989
02-15-2015, 10:28 PM
there are a big thread here about it here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981770-AC-Initiates-Status-Read-the-first-post

and a direct link to some of your answers here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981770-AC-Initiates-Status-Read-the-first-post?p=10573827&viewfull=1#post10573827

Netspook
02-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Thanks, Spikey :)