PDA

View Full Version : The only way to bypass the weapon glitch

Terrence_Lee
02-15-2015, 04:22 PM
Well guys, so far I can only provide you with 1 solution for this matter, restart the whole game

I believe the situation is a bit more complicated than just waiting for a new patch, it is our save file that is glitched

This is my story, So i have got all kind of glitches not fixed in my original save, weapon glitch (unlocked weapon can't equipped & lose weapons after switch weapon), mementos glitch... and they haven't changed even after patch 4...

What I heard is, the weapon dlc pack 'Revolutionary weaponry' is causing the weapon glitch to the game, and once u have installed it, it stuck in ur save, deleting the dlc don't matter because the save glitched forever!

And what I did is, I uninstalled the whole game completely, then reinstalled the game, the patch and dead kings together, I DIDN"T INSTALL THE WEAPON DLC PACK. And start the game from scratch.

And guess what? I am weapon glitch free! I can't say it works for everybody but at least this is what I did and worked. What I meant by worked is, I bought EVERY possible items in the game (armors and weapons) and own them all! And those which suppose to unlock by chests, artifacts and missions are fine too! And my other friend also suffered from weapon glitch at first, but then follow my steps and now he too cured the weapon glitch too! He owned every piece!

I can't say the same to dead kings because I haven't try it yet, but hopefully is the same. Of course you can still wait for the "AMAZING PATCH 5" to save your save file, but I doubt it. And this is by far, the quickest way to clear the weapon glitch, and hopefully others too.

But of course, there still are some glitch that haven't been fixed yet, like the mementos glitch. I completed the game 100%, earn all mementos in trophy room, and yet the game shows I only got 81/84 mementos, 96% mementos completed, although both the game and the save file indicate that I have got everything and complete 100%. Fancy that~~

So there it is, the quickest way to clear weapon glitch. I understand it is hard to abandon your old save and start a new 1, I struggled for a while too. But in my opinion, we can't depend on Ubisoft any longer, God knows they have fool us and let us down again and again. To wait for that "AMAZING PATCH 5", that dunno even existed, why dun u take control ur game and put more effort in it again, as long as u still love the franchise and wanna play.

REMEMBER

1. Uninstall the whole game

2. Reinstall the game, re-download dead kings and patch. DO NOT INSTALL ANY WEAPON PACK DLC (why take risk?)

3. Better to start the game after all downloads complete, especially the patch.

4. This should work, try to raise the cash as quick as u can, and buy all weapons and armors.

Again, I can't say for sure that will work for everybody. And if the internet at ur home is limited, I think u can simply delete ur save and weapons dlc, then restart the game. But for me, again, why take the risk?

Good luck guys~

P.S. U can backup ur old save before restarting u know, just in case ubi later really come up with patches that fix the glitches then u can simply pull the old 1 back out and load. u can backup the old save either on USB thumb drive or onto PSN account

P.S. No need to worry about companion and competition unlockables. Companion unlockable will be given to u at the beginning when u restart the game; all items u won in competition will remain unlocked and owned as soon as u become an assassin at sequence 3

Pat_St-P
02-16-2015, 03:12 PM
Well guys, so far I can only provide you with 1 solution for this matter, restart the whole game

I believe the situation is a bit more complicated than just waiting for a new patch, it is our save file that is glitched

This is my story, So i have got all kind of glitches not fixed in my original save, weapon glitch (unlocked weapon can't equipped & lose weapons after switch weapon), mementos glitch... and they haven't changed even after patch 4...

What I heard is, the weapon dlc pack 'Revolutionary weaponry' is causing the weapon glitch to the game, and once u have installed it, it stuck in ur save, deleting the dlc don't matter because the save glitched forever!

And what I did is, I uninstalled the whole game completely, then reinstalled the game, the patch and dead kings together, I DIDN"T INSTALL THE WEAPON DLC PACK. And start the game from scratch.

And guess what? I am weapon glitch free! I can't say it works for everybody but at least this is what I did and worked. What I meant by worked is, I bought EVERY possible items in the game (armors and weapons) and own them all! And those which suppose to unlock by chests, artifacts and missions are fine too! And my other friend also suffered from weapon glitch at first, but then follow my steps and now he too cured the weapon glitch too! He owned every piece!

I can't say the same to dead kings because I haven't try it yet, but hopefully is the same. Of course you can still wait for the "AMAZING PATCH 5" to save your save file, but I doubt it. And this is by far, the quickest way to clear the weapon glitch, and hopefully others too.

But of course, there still are some glitch that haven't been fixed yet, like the mementos glitch. I completed the game 100%, earn all mementos in trophy room, and yet the game shows I only got 81/84 mementos, 96% mementos completed, although both the game and the save file indicate that I have got everything and complete 100%. Fancy that~~

So there it is, the quickest way to clear weapon glitch. I understand it is hard to abandon your old save and start a new 1, I struggled for a while too. But in my opinion, we can't depend on Ubisoft any longer, God knows they have fool us and let us down again and again. To wait for that "AMAZING PATCH 5", that dunno even existed, why dun u take control ur game and put more effort in it again, as long as u still love the franchise and wanna play.

REMEMBER

1. Uninstall the whole game

2. Reinstall the game, re-download dead kings and patch. DO NOT INSTALL ANY WEAPON PACK DLC (why take risk?)

3. Better to start the game after all downloads complete, especially the patch.

4. This should work, try to raise the cash as quick as u can, and buy all weapons and armors.

Again, I can't say for sure that will work for everybody. And if the internet at ur home is limited, I think u can simply delete ur save and weapons dlc, then restart the game. But for me, again, why take the risk?

Good luck guys~

P.S. U can backup ur old save before restarting u know, just in case ubi later really come up with patches that fix the glitches then u can simply pull the old 1 back out and load. u can backup the old save either on USB thumb drive or onto PSN account

P.S. No need to worry about companion and competition unlockables. Companion unlockable will be given to u at the beginning when u restart the game; all items u won in competition will remain unlocked and owned as soon as u become an assassin at sequence 3

Exactly the same here... Restarted the whole game from scratch.... WHITOUT THIS **** OF REVLUTIONARY WEAPONS PACK DLC !!!

TELL EVEYONE YOU KNOW to not buy and install this DLC. Completely lost of money and it bug our games.... I want a REFUND UBISOFT !!!