PDA

View Full Version : I am really ****ed up

Kinsuke_Kakeru
02-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Hi Ubi, ive bought collectors edition on release date ... i like Arno ... and everything ive got, is just a look on fgiure, because months later for me is the game unplayable ... so please, really, doesnt tak some info about performance, i have i7 q4 4270, graphs 2gb and others and others, just next time, let me know, dont uby our games, it is not suited for you, and that will be great for not trash money ... ****ed pissinng off customer , Roman ....

strigoi1958
02-15-2015, 01:01 PM
the game is not meant for laptops... laptops should never be thought of as a gaming pc... they are not... even the very expensive high end laptops have maybe 1 year of gaming AAA titles... I'm sorry, the requirement specs for Unity are high and your laptop is very low.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums Wiliiam, the system requirements are here https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/4043/system-requirements-for-assassins-creed-unity/kA030000000eio5CAA this is on the box if you bought a retail copy and also should be printed for digital copies.

Laptop versions of graphic cards may work but are not supported.

Kinsuke_Kakeru
02-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums Wiliiam, the system requirements are here https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/4043/system-requirements-for-assassins-creed-unity/kA030000000eio5CAA this is on the box if you bought a retail copy and also should be printed for digital copies.

Laptop versions of graphic cards may work but are not supported.

Okay, thats great, i can play black flag on full graphics, and this game not as well, as i said, nex time, let do some warning, laptops owners, go to **** yourself ....

ShootRawGuy
02-15-2015, 01:34 PM
Okay, thats great, i can play black flag on full graphics, and this game not as well, as i said, nex time, let do some warning, laptops owners, go to **** yourself ....

Well....it's not hard science. It all boils down to cooling. A laptop is limited in space. 2 tiny gpu fans and a tiny cpu fan will not cool your system well in the long run. Compared to a desktop rig with 2 or 3 140mm fans on the gpu only as a minimum. Lets not even talk WC.
Your laptop can be expensive and full of high end specs....in the end the heat will slow it down.
Laptop's are great on the web and nothing more.

Kinsuke_Kakeru
02-15-2015, 01:37 PM
Well....it's not hard science. It all boils down to cooling. A laptop is limited in space. 2 tiny gpu fans and a tiny cpu fan will not cool your system well in the long run. Compared to a desktop rig with 2 or 3 140mm fans on the gpu only as a minimum. Lets not even talk WC.
Your laptop can be expensive and full of high end specs....in the end the heat will slow it down.

Ohh... some what a smart guy ... i was waiting for this for 4 months.... jesus paid your wisdom ...

Kinsuke_Kakeru
02-15-2015, 01:54 PM

three points ...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Closing this as your query has been answered.