PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty settings

rudidlo
01-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Hi, Oleg

In my opinion, you're right person, which can help me with following problem: My friend here in Czech republic created page with "Experten pilots (only from German side)", and he created chart of them. Creating this table is difficult for him (he must see every *.ntrk from virtual pilots and then describe their victories into table). He must also import their profile to his IL2:FB runimage and check their difficulty settings. I want help him and create his table by small utility, using eventlog.lst file and campaigns.ini in user directory. I want read difficulty settings from campaigns.ini file with some application.
Can you help me with this file format?

Thanks,

Rudidlo

rudidlo
01-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Hi, Oleg

In my opinion, you're right person, which can help me with following problem: My friend here in Czech republic created page with "Experten pilots (only from German side)", and he created chart of them. Creating this table is difficult for him (he must see every *.ntrk from virtual pilots and then describe their victories into table). He must also import their profile to his IL2:FB runimage and check their difficulty settings. I want help him and create his table by small utility, using eventlog.lst file and campaigns.ini in user directory. I want read difficulty settings from campaigns.ini file with some application.
Can you help me with this file format?

Thanks,

Rudidlo

rudidlo
01-15-2004, 03:22 AM
Hey!

Oleg, are you alive? Or you're only fiction?

Rudidlo