PDA

View Full Version : dlc already purchased is trying to charge me again , no support anywhere

Stavrami
02-13-2015, 11:26 PM
so I've been hanging around here a month now and i have no answer to why my purchased dlc is not working on my ps4 ,I've contacted ubisoft and i got told you were contacting sony that was a month ago and still nothing ,so i decided to contact sony they tell me to restore licences that didn't work so they then told me to contact ubisoft again , i have issued 2 tickets that don't seem to have been answered , so i post the issue in technical support and yet again get ignored ,I'm a patient man but being ignored flat out is starting to wind me up a simple your not getting it because although we said it would be free we are actually having to charge you would be better than no answer at all ,i understand people are busy but I've seen questions answered around my question so a simple were looking into it or go away were busy or we are dealing with it would be much appreciate regards lee

DanAmrich
02-14-2015, 01:24 AM
I'm waiting to hear back on this. We've made the EU team aware.

Uncle Dead1y
02-14-2015, 09:57 AM
You would think this kind thing could be solved with a phone call then 20 minutes on a computer from someone at SCEE. It must be horribly infuriating for UBIsoft, but not getting responses to technical support tickets is out of order too. In effect, SCEE and Xbox ONE are currently refusing to adequately support the product. That is just unacceptable. It's going to damage the product.

Stavrami
02-14-2015, 03:58 PM
dan thanks for reply i appreciate it .yes, dangerouspern scee have not been supporting there store for a while now by selling broken games like basement crawl that they refused to refund consumers on or even acknowledge that it didn't work .there customer service and technical support might as well be non existent .

bobbymcsteels
02-16-2015, 10:01 AM
I posted about this last month and got a reply saying that Ubisoft were looking into it... Is it really taking this long to sort out?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/998698-Purchased-PS3-DLC-showing-on-PSN-store-as-chargeable-for-PS4-(EU)